Sign in to follow this  
im spartacus canary

Amazon firestick with kodi

Rock bus I use the TV addons build and have no problems at all with it, in fact I can''t recommend it enough. I Am getting very goodinternet speeds though. For films and tv shows I use the exodus add on which is just an amazing add on.

Another add on for sports is money sport. Looks really good just type in money sport update on YouTube for install instructions

[quote user="im spartacus"]Just got a cracked firestick off eBay comimg wednesday i hope it lives up to the hyoe 😯[/quote]

Any good? If it is can you let us know which seller you got it from.

I currently run Kodi via an android tablet with varying degrees of success, I was wondering whether a dedicated device plugged directly into the TV would be better, anyone think it would be better?

[quote user="TCCANARY"]

[quote user="im spartacus"]Just got a cracked firestick off eBay comimg wednesday i hope it lives up to the hyoe 😯[/quote]

I currently run Kodi via an android tablet with varying degrees of success, I was wondering whether a dedicated device plugged directly into the TV would be better, anyone think it would be better?

[/quote]
It is less hassle, and this is coming from someone who''s previously been using a tablet chromecasted to the tv.
Obviously with a box (or, i presume, the firestick) you have a remote, which for TV viewing just seems natural. 
The only thing with the pre-cracked firesticks / android boxes is they''re loaded with stupid amounts of repositories, most of which do nothing. Best thing is to clear your favourites and then just add the one''s you use (i literally have a heading for series / film with Genesis & Exodus and then sport with Phoenix, Sports Devil, Robocop).
All i''ve needed if i''m honest.

Robocop is now in navi x. Search operation robocop in navi x then click on robocop reborn. Never used it but know it''s there

Yea saw that last week but its not the same, just someone trying to cash in on its popularity. There is a new source though on the latest Beast update. Bulldog streams shows Premier League Pass games in HD, watched last weeks game on it, perfect!

[quote user="TCCANARY"]

[/quote]

Got it today and it is pretty impressive , been finding my way around but as til said it shows pretty much every game being televised in the world if you know where to look.

Best addons so far bulldog and sportsmix,quality varies from very watchable windows pc stream to HD.

[quote user="A Load of Squit"]Can you give us the sellers name?

[/quote]

Castvmedia..... all I can say is it arrived albeit a day or 2 late and it appears to work a treat... the kodi operating system is spitfire not the beast I don''t know if thats a good thing Ron manager might have a view? And the film section is just unreal.

Yea, Spitfire came out around January I think. The thing is with all builds is they need to be maintained. A lot of repos have been built but fall by the wayside as they are not kept up to date. It will be interesting to see if the repo is maintained seeing as you have paid money for it. Hope so.

Just a quick heads up for all the exiles. Tomorrows game, being on BT Sports will have a load of HD streams available, have fun.

OTBC