Sign in to follow this  
norwichyellow

300 000 a week!

Know its not norwich city fc, but three hundred thousand pound a week for Pep Guiardiola. Have been reading the book that covers his first year at Bayern Munich and heard on talk sport what he is going to be paid. Know is maybe the best manager in the would, but still seems very steep to me...

If you wanna have the best you have to pay the mega bucks. And if city wouldn''t have paid it, Chelsea would''ve and probably united would to.

Just look at who owns the team. The term ''mafia'' seems to fit quite nicely with FIFA and the FA as the goombahs.

It''s madness that anyone should get paid that much a week! I guess from Man City''s point of view they want to start dominating in Europe to make them more profitable overseas in areas like Asia etc so spending big gives them the chance to gain more revenue if he brings success to the club. On that basis I''m sure we''ll see just as much money thrown at new players so this is just the start!

I think the guy is a fraud anyway, took over possibly the greatest club team the world has ever seen and won stuff, then went to Bayern Munich who are hardly average and has won the Bundesliga.Man City will be a true test for him as the PL is tougher, but no doubt he''s going to be spending 250m in the summer. 

And he still shops at Aldi

When its gone its gone

A bit like our Premiership survival hopes

[quote user="Dean Coneys boots"]It would take a nurse a little over 55 years to earn what he will receive in his first month. That is just a sign of a society in which something is very wrong.[/quote]True, and the world does seem barmy but he''s in the entertainment and leisure business. People pay a lot of money to be entertained. Whether he succeeds or not remains to be seenAlex Ferguson was paid a similar amount towards rthe end of his time there there and love ''em or hate ''em no one could accuse his Man Utd team of not entertaining.