Sign in to follow this  
Rich T The Biscuit

Who else hates transfer windows?!

I''m not a happy clapper nor a doom monger but I find transfer windows really annoying being a Norwich fan.

They''re usually disappointing, always amazes me how slow we see to be in getting people in and all we ever have to feed off is various rumours which are more than likely made up!

Would be nice just for once to get a interested and then not feel flat afterwards.

Yes I know we have 2 (well 1 we didn''t know about) but I want more.....ha ha

Was it Ryan Bennett when we signed him so late it only got announced well after the window had closed ?  That was great.

All in all, since Lambert took over, we''ve done really well with transfer activity, compared to the days when we got players like Tony Cottee or Jan Molby coming in with his contract saying he didn''t ever have to go outside the centre circle.

Not saying they''ve all worked out well, obviously signings like RVW have been a disaster, but in terms of transfer activity it seemed good at the time, because we didn''t know anything about him.

[quote user="Rich T The Biscuit"]I''m not a happy clapper nor a doom monger but I find transfer windows really annoying being a Norwich fan.

They''re usually disappointing, always amazes me how slow we see to be in getting people in and all we ever have to feed off is various rumours which are more than likely made up!

Would be nice just for once to get a interested and then not feel flat afterwards.

Yes I know we have 2 (well 1 we didn''t know about) but I want more.....ha ha[/quote]Next Jan I am going to take a holiday somewhere with no internet or phone.

I think it''s ridiculous but also fascinating

It does amazing things to some people''s brains!

[quote user="Kidderminster Exile"][quote user="Rich T The Biscuit"]I''m not a happy clapper nor a doom monger but I find transfer windows really annoying being a Norwich fan.

Yes I know we have 2 (well 1 we didn''t know about) but I want more.....ha ha[/quote]Next Jan I am going to take a holiday somewhere with no internet or phone.[/quote]

Taking a holiday in Great Yarmouth is abit extreme.