Sign in to follow this  
TCCANARY

The question that no-one has been brave enough to ask

Morty,

Only if you one of the ''ignorants like Bor, Hogesar, TCCanary and others with zero footie competence'', the geniuses that worked out that if you run around you''ll be a better team will still seek comfort in their intellect, something I can only aspire to.

[quote user="TCCANARY"]

Morty,

Only if you one of the ''ignorants like Bor, Hogesar, TCCanary and others with zero footie competence'', the geniuses that worked out that if you run around you''ll be a better team will still seek comfort in their intellect, something I can only aspire to.

[/quote][:)]

[quote user="TCCANARY"]

It doesn''t say that we were ineffectual at defending against African players in the stats.

[/quote]

Way to beat Norwich? Find an African player who is short of confidence, has not scored for ages, and let him start up front. New Norwich defence will give him a field day, and give him much needed confidence back.

On a serious note, it is not about origin, but about pace. We have NO pace whatsoever, and the little pace that is left in the team is not used (Redmond rarely uses it these days).

Sissoko just walked through our midfield, assisting 3 goals. He did not need to run at full speed, as Howson, Dorrans and Tettey were 3-4 yards behind in every move he made.

It is infact pretty shocking.

PS! Don''t tell it to Morty. He may give us yet another insightful oneliner.

Glad to see TC, Morty and the ignorarants are seeking comfort in their mutual oneliners these days. Must be a good feeling.

If I find time one day, I will collect all the useless posts made by these two highly regarded forum members, print them, and tape them to the wall at Morrisons the next time I''m at Carrow Road (some time in November, I guess).

[quote user="DDD In The Fine City"]Still not sure who the African players are? Do you think all black people are "some African"[/quote]

If you really need to be told in a way were you will not be able misunderstand the message: Sissoko is French, but originate from Mali I believe, and Wijnaldum, although of Dutch nationality, is from Surinam originally (I think).

Now, as I pointed out, it was a metaphor for pace, as I have not yet seen a "slow" black player in EPL. They all got abundance of pace, we don´t.

But if you really want to make a case out of nothing, be my guest. I am happy to counter it.

[quote user="grefstad"][quote user="DDD In The Fine City"]Still not sure who the African players are? Do you think all black people are "some African"[/quote]

If you really need to be told in a way were you will not be able misunderstand the message: Sissoko is French, but originate from Mali I believe, and Wijnaldum, although of Dutch nationality, is from Surinam originally (I think).

Now, as I pointed out, it was a metaphor for pace, as I have not yet seen a "slow" black player in EPL. They all got abundance of pace, we don´t.

But if you really want to make a case out of nothing, be my guest. I am happy to counter it.[/quote]Utter bilge.Have you run out of meds?

[quote user="grefstad"]Now, as I pointed out, it was a metaphor for pace, as I have not yet seen a "slow" black player in EPL. They all got abundance of pace, we don´t.[/quote]

You''re so clever that you''ve managed to contradict yourself in only one sentence.

Well, TC, widely reknown as a smarta**...please explain how I contradict myself when I say that almost all black players I see in the EPL got pace in abundance. I am waiting...

morty wrote the following post at 19/10/2015 2:38 PM:

Ooh, add me to the ignorants list.

You noggy bell-end.

Be a bit more polite if you please!

[quote user="Vanwink"]morty wrote the following post at 19/10/2015 2:38 PM:

Ooh, add me to the ignorants list.

You noggy bell-end.

Be a bit more polite if you please![/quote]Lol.

[quote user="TCCANARY"]

[quote user="grefstad"]Now, as I pointed out, it was a metaphor for pace, as I have not yet seen a "slow" black player in EPL. They all got abundance of pace, we don´t.[/quote]

You''re so clever that you''ve managed to contradict yourself in only one sentence.

[/quote]
Hilariously, he''s not even realised the point you''re making.
But we are just ignorants, so i''m sure we''re the one''s who have got it wrong somewhere. I''ve never been part of a group on the PinkUn before. It''s a bit endearing to be honest.

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="TCCANARY"]

[quote user="grefstad"]Now, as I pointed out, it was a metaphor for pace, as I have not yet seen a "slow" black player in EPL. They all got abundance of pace, we don´t.[/quote]

[/quote]
Hilariously, he''s not even realised the point you''re making.
But we are just ignorants, so i''m sure we''re the one''s who have got it wrong somewhere. I''ve never been part of a group on the PinkUn before. It''s a bit endearing to be honest.
[/quote]First rule of Ignorant club though...

[quote user="grefstad"]Well, TC, widely reknown as a smarta**...please explain how I contradict myself when I say that almost all black players I see in the EPL got pace in abundance. I am waiting...[/quote]

OK, just for you and to prove that I''m a nice person who will help when it''s required.

You said "They all got abundance of pace, we don´t." when generalising about ''African'' players but if they''ve ''all'' got pace then you can''t say "we don''t" as I think you''ll find that our team contains some of these ''pacey'' ''African'' players.

Now, I think you owe me an apology for the silly name calling.

[quote user="TCCANARY"]

[quote user="grefstad"]Well, TC, widely reknown as a smarta**...please explain how I contradict myself when I say that almost all black players I see in the EPL got pace in abundance. I am waiting...[/quote]

OK, just for you and to prove that I''m a nice person who will help when it''s required.

You said "They all got abundance of pace, we don´t." when generalising about ''African'' players but if they''ve ''all'' got pace then you can''t say "we don''t" as I think you''ll find that our team contains some of these ''pacey'' ''African'' players.

Now, I think you owe me an apology for the silly name calling.

[/quote]

Hey Grefstad, where''s my apology? ''I am waiting...''

Depends TCCanary, if you''re African, you''ll be clicking on and off these threads so quickly you''ll miss the apology anyway.

I''m not African, but i do know this, pace is all about the ratio of ''fast twich'' to ''slow twitch'' fibres in any given muscle. This is genetic. Make of that what you will.

I seen the goal keeper had all the possession stats in the game against Newcastle .picking the ball out the net 😀