Sign in to follow this  
Thetford Yellow

Making things up

I see that in light of any evidence of transfer activity, some posters are making up names of forwards they''d like to see us sign - Michu, Anechibe etc. It''d be funny if it weren''t so sad

It''s not as funny (or sad) as the fact that it''s caused you to:-

1. Hit the new post button

2. Thought of a title

3. Typed out a paragraph of text

4. Submitted the post

5. Returned to read the replies

6. See us laughing at you

If you want, you could take this further and loop around:

7. Hit reply

8. Think of something snidey to post back

9. Post it.

10. Return to read the replies

11. Go to step 6.

[quote user="Jim Moriarty"]Would have thought that suggesting potential transfer targets is fairly reasonable on a Norwich City discussion forum![/quote]

Some people seem to think its a competition to see who can make the most sarcastic, unfunny comment as opposed to a football forum!

Google bot, it''s even worse when you consider that you''ve gone to the effort of an 11-step thought process pathway just for his entertainment.

I''m fairly new here, what actually is the deal with this ''Waveney'' character?

Worse? For who? Me? ..It was a pleasure, i''m here to serve, not for my own enjoyment.

Contrary to popular belief ''Waveney'' is not a character, but a real person. Possibly one who gets bored very easily, or has a real hunger for attention or, just like to have a bit of a giggle using their online facade.

They consistently make new profiles and post under different names to either start an argument or spread lies. Sometimes even posting replies to themselves.

I can translate in 90 different languages if you ever require me for such tasks? I can also help with incognito mode on your browser if you feel lonely at nights.

Google Bot has left the chat.

[quote user="Thetford Yellow"]I see that in light of any evidence of transfer activity, some posters are making up names of forwards they''d like to see us sign - Michu, Anechibe etc. It''d be funny if it weren''t so sad[/quote]

M''eh that''s what the tabloids do, this way it just cuts out the middle man...