Sign in to follow this  
schmidtee

my wembley video, have a butchers!

hey guys, don''t really post here but tend to be reading all your posts on a daily basis.

I made a video blog of my trip to wembley, and totally forgot to post the link here. gotten 2k views already which i''m happy with, but more is always good :) have a look and enjoy :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBEeyo1KmCE

Don''t think I''ll ever get bored watching NCFC at Wembley -  each time I see something about that day I just feel SO grateful I was there with my boys to experience it all. Fantastic!

As Norfolk Mustard says it was a magic day with emotions that were totally unexpected. Seeing some of our group in tears, including me, will live on forever.

A good vid schmidtee which I viewed after WOTB gave it good reviews a while ago.

I may show my ignorance but what is the main music played? It was ideal for the vid including another legendary Goreham commentary!

Agree with you there, Mustard - I did wonder whether to get tickets for my lads (8 and 10), but I''m pleased I did as it was a special day and one I''m sure we''ll never get sick of re-living.

thank you everyone for your kind words :)

bury yellow, the main music at the end is called "time" by hans zimmer, from the inception soundtrack. he''s one of my favourite composers.

the joy of that tune, that either way the result was going to be, the song would have worked. had visions of using the tune days before the game even took place

if you could, could you please post some of the reviews from wotb, as i''m currently not a memeber over there :)

Thanks for the info re ''Time'' Hans Zimmer is a talent but didn''t realise that was a piece by him.

Cannot help re WOTB as I''m not a member either and sadly I''m the original technophobe !!

Good video... Made me relive my memories of that day (wish I had a video diary too!).

I just managed to film the last moments of the game to see the final whistle and the players rush the pitch...

Great day, great video, fantastic memories!

OTBC for next year, under AN we really can hold our own... Roll on next season, bring on the big league! Lets Be Avin You!

Never tire of watching what happened on the day, nice to see it from your point of view. Thanks for posting this.

It will live with me for ever. The noise when the first one went in, only to be beaten by the deafening noise when the second went in...

I had a meal with my best mate last Saturday and he said he has only just got his voice back. He texted me at half time to say he was totally hoarse.