Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

Two away wins in a row

[quote user="TIL 1010"]The award for the thread stating the bleedin'' obvious goes to..............[/quote]For the 49th thread running....

[quote user="93vintage"]One more goal for Watford could see them overtake us.[/quote]Well done for keeping in the spirit of the OP[;)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="93vintage"]One more goal for Watford could see them overtake us.[/quote]Well done for keeping in the spirit of the OP[;)][/quote]I might not be as positive as Lakey, but we''re both Norwich City fans.

Watford just need to complete a 5 game winning run and they''re up imho. Can''t see us outscoring them if we both keep winning.

93vintage wrote the following post at 15/04/2015 9:06 PM:

Watford just need to complete a 5 game winning run and they''re up imho. Can''t see us outscoring them if we both keep winning.

Lol

[quote user="93vintage"]Watford just need to complete a 5 game winning run and they''re up imho. Can''t see us outscoring them if we both keep winning.[/quote]I am afraid you are right. It just shows the value of getting your managerial decision right in the pre-season summer and sticking with it all the way through, as Watford obviously did, rather than chopping and changing several times.

Good win for Watford. It''s still very close with the top four all having good managers, but I can''t see us winning 8 in a row. However we''re still in it.

93vintage wrote the following post at 15/04/2015 9:40 PM:

Good win for Watford. It''s still very close with the top four all having good managers, but I can''t see us winning 8 in a row. However we''re still in it.

That''s the spirit my man.Lovely 😪

[quote user="Mr Jenkins"]93vintage wrote the following post at 15/04/2015 9:40 PM:

That''s the spirit my man.Lovely 😪[/quote]I think we win a trophy if we win the playoffs, so all those happy to finish second are plastics :)