Sign in to follow this  

[quote user="bristolcanary"]Great bench as always. Interesting to see Murphy picked presumably to keep up the pressure if Redmond has to come off.[/quote]

He''s played his way into the reckoning. Great option to have for later in the game with tiring defenders.

Murphy - hard to ignore anyone who scored a hat trick a couple of days ago, albeit against Under 21''s.Nevertheless, form & confidence counts for a lot and I suspect he don''t like the Binners very much either [;)] Time to stand up & be counted

No Hooper is a mistake for me Jerome just does not carry as much threat , also no place on the bench for our £4million Belgian who would surely be a better choice than O''Neil . Fingers crossed i suppose .

Guess, and let''s hope it is the case, O''neil is there to shaw things up when we are 3-0 up!

[quote user="rock bus"]Guess, and let''s hope it is the case, O''neil is there to shaw things up when we are 3-0 up![/quote][Y]

Nervous and tense first half. We''re edging it but some of our passes are rushed. W need to keep it on the ground a bit more second half.COME ON CITY!!

Need to improve second half or we are going to lose this , get another striker on maybe for Howson who has been invisible first half and Redmond needs to pretend he is playing for Fngland U21''s .