Sign in to follow this  
pete

Will we sell out allour games this season?

Looking at tickets still available after 4 days of general sale there are about 1,000 tickets still unsold for Watford. This is based on around 300 tickets remaining unsold in the Jarrold as of 5 minutes ago. Seems we will certainly not have a sell out for first game of season.

Are people waiting to see how Adams City start the season. More Nice performances might see greater interest.

I''m not quite sure what you mean by about 1000 tickets still unsold based on 300 tickets remaining in the Jarrold?

Are there 700 in other areas?

I''m not being pedantic and I can''t be bothered to look on the official site.

It is far too early to tell yet. Matches in August are always slow to get selling compared to other times of the season. Families are on holidays, people are generally busy with summer activities such as barbeques and festivals and some fans are slow to get back in to the swing of football supporting. The match is still over 2 weeks away and the only area that hasn''t sold the vast majority is the section often taken up by away fans. I am fairly certain that we will be very close to sell out come match day.

[quote user="Brighton Yellow"]

It is far too early to tell yet. Matches in August are always slow to get selling compared to other times of the season. Families are on holidays, people are generally busy with summer activities such as barbeques and festivals and some fans are slow to get back in to the swing of football supporting. The match is still over 2 weeks away and the only area that hasn''t sold the vast majority is the section often taken up by away fans. I am fairly certain that we will be very close to sell out come match day.

[/quote]spot on

[quote user="Brighton Yellow"]

It is far too early to tell yet. Matches in August are always slow to get selling compared to other times of the season. Families are on holidays, people are generally busy with summer activities such as barbeques and festivals and some fans are slow to get back in to the swing of football supporting. The match is still over 2 weeks away and the only area that hasn''t sold the vast majority is the section often taken up by away fans. I am fairly certain that we will be very close to sell out come match day.[/quote]

I remember long ago, that the club would say early games have a low attendance, because it''s a farming community and it was harvest time !