Sign in to follow this  
Glenn

Tickets v Watford

Having bought my tickets for the Watford game I promptly won two more through an Aviva competition which I can''t use.

I therefore have two tickets together (in the Jarrold stand I think, but I can''t be certain) for sale.

£40 the pair. Available from 1pm on the day of the match at the ground. Any takers?

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

if you''ve won them are they not free?

how can you justify £40?

[/quote]

Easy to justify. Its much less than face value. What does it matter to you whether the guy got them for free or paid full price and couldn''t make it. It''s a good deal for anybody who was planning to buy tickets.

It goes towards covering the cost of the two tickets I had already bought for £35 each and my travel from Greater Manchester, as suggested above.

I''d like to think it''s a good deal for somebody.

It''s a genuine offer.

I was hoping no-one else was entering that competition.

In practice it doesn''t work for genuine fans as you only find out you''ve won just before the match, by which time you''ve already bought tickets.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

how can you justify £40?

[/quote]

Shut up you dick. The blokes clearly stated he''s brought his and is not selling for a profit.

Get back to your game boy !!

[quote user="Snakepit Ric"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

how can you justify £40?

[/quote] Shut up you dick. The blokes clearly stated he''s brought his and is not selling for a profit. Get back to your game boy !![/quote]

Im frightened....

[img]http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/007/508/watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png[/img]

Hi Glenn,

Am keen to purchase, have sent you a private message with my details.

Cheers,

John

Are you sure they are in the Jarrold? I had some of these Aviva tickets last season and they were in a box in the river end with awful views.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Snakepit Ric"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

how can you justify £40?

[/quote] Shut up you dick. The blokes clearly stated he''s brought his and is not selling for a profit. Get back to your game boy !![/quote]

Im frightened....

[img]http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/007/508/watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png[/img]

[/quote]

Or get posting another 20,000 shit posts , if your frightend. I''m sure you will be in the Barclay this week with your season ticket ?!

[quote user="Snakepit Ric"][quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Snakepit Ric"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

how can you justify £40?

Im frightened....

[/quote]

Or get posting another 20,000 shit posts , if your frightend. I''m sure you will be in the Barclay this week with your season ticket ?![/quote]not with my season ticket... but i am in Block E this week.. why?? coming to say Hello?