Sign in to follow this  
CANARYKING

Sky Sports : Adams says we may lose Fer

To be fair i have posted on here a few months ago under a similar name, again about fer, but i lost my password. anyway your juvenile comments do not bother me as the fact remains, we will leave this window without fer as he has a big grievance with the board regarding pay. look forward to proving you wrong.

Sorry moley but Fer leaving will only prove what most of us already think, rather than any astounding insight on your behalf. Not saying I disbelieve you, just that predicting something that seems likely to happen doesn''t amount to that much of a prediction IMO

[quote user="canarymole"]To be fair i have posted on here a few months ago under a similar name, again about fer, but i lost my password. anyway your juvenile comments do not bother me as the fact remains, we will leave this window without fer as he has a big grievance with the board regarding pay. look forward to proving you wrong.[/quote]Forgive me for being a bit sceptical, but you did tell us on 5th June Gary Hooper was on his way.......[quote user="canary mole"]gary wants to get out of the club as he does

not wish to play championship football and has not maintained adequate

levels of training all season, i understand the club have received a

number of bids[/quote]You also added........[quote user="canary mole"]RE training i''m told that the management team

and mcnally/delia/jones are unhappy with his work rate.[/quote]If EVERYBODY at the club was as unhappy with him as you suggested, surely he''d be long gone by now?

And the Hooper situation remains the case, he is a player for sale at the right price which has yet to be offered. the main grievance people at the club have had with him is that he maintains poor levels of training.