Sign in to follow this  
CANARYKING

Sky Sports : Adams says we may lose Fer

Do you not think we might have heard a bit more about it if he had handed in a transfer request? I.e. I''m sure his agent would be leaking it left right and centre.

In addition, there''s probably quite a large "loyalty bonus" he would forfeit, but it''s possible I guess.

[quote user="canarymole"]do not shoot the messenger. i know from a source high up at the club that fer will be gone in this window. the club have turned down a bid much higher than the one recently. fer also handed in a transfer request before his wedding. my source is quite angry that the club did not accept the offer as they are watching a midfielder and were looking at a starting 11 defender which has now fallen through. believe what you like i have no reason to make this up.[/quote]Why would your ''source'' be angry that we are trying to hang on to one of our best players or at least, hold out for what we think he''s worth?

It will be a shame if Fer left, but to be honest a world cup goal scorer should be aiming for the top sides and after we were relegated it was pretty much on the cards already.

We’ve still got two weeks of the window to go and I’m sure there’s business being done behind the scenes in relation to this. I’m sure we will get the players in we need to strengthen. Many moves come off as a result of other moves and like it or not we are not in the position to just pick up a new player. We may have to wait for the domino effect of transfers at the top clubs which won’t happen until the last few days or even hours.

The time to judge and wet your pants is after the window has shut not now!

the problem with this message board is no one will listen to anyone with insider knowledge because there is no way of verifying it until after the event. i am a norwich city fan. my source is angry as a stakeholder in the club, because the offer made was silly money, it is amazing that we expect to get more for fer than what has been offered. i expect he will now go for a smaller sum in order to cash in. i''m passing on what i hear as i as a fan would also like to know what people are hearing. fer will be gone this window, you can quote me on that.

This will be a tell tale to that statement made by MacNally...if we don''t have to sell then we should be holding out for 10 million +.

If he goes for 6 million or less then it''s a cop out by the club and restructuring for a stint at this level.

Just the way I see things might be wrong but it appears we are losing the high wages out the door.

Waiting for Redmond and Ruddy to be the next two linked with moves.

Not been a great week for City.

"Canary Mole" More like "Morocco Mole"

Go and pretend to be an agent on twitter lad, that''s the best place these days for a deranged "I knoo sumwon at thu clubb buh" power boner.

Basement Dweller.

The offer was considerably higher than 6 million. what I don''t get about the menitalty of most on here is that they genuinely find it hard to believe someone may know something going on at the club that is yet to be reported, because they haven''t read it on twitter or heard it on the terraces. if I didn''t know this person at the club i would come here to see if anyone in the know has anything to report. i would take it with a large pinch of salt until they are proven right or wrong but not resort to childish insults. it doesn''t bother me either way im passing on what i have heard. i have been a lifetime supporter but it''s ridiculous that many fans refuse to believe our World Cup goals corer doesn''t want to be here and has told adams as much.

[quote user="canarymole"]The offer was considerably higher than 6 million. what I don''t get about the menitalty of most on here is that they genuinely find it hard to believe someone may know something going on at the club that is yet to be reported, because they haven''t read it on twitter or heard it on the terraces. if I didn''t know this person at the club i would come here to see if anyone in the know has anything to report. i would take it with a large pinch of salt until they are proven right or wrong but not resort to childish insults. it doesn''t bother me either way im passing on what i have heard. i have been a lifetime supporter but it''s ridiculous that many fans refuse to believe our World Cup goals corer doesn''t want to be here and has told adams as much.[/quote]so what do we have ?Fer supposedly does not want to be at the club (who are now in the Championship)we have supposedly turned down an offer for himand you are the canarymole

I could make a joke about folk on here getting a bit ratty with you trying to badger them with this ludicrous old guff, but I shan''tthough I do suspect that there is a bit of the fanatsist Toad of Toad Hall about you

Been a while since I posted but just wanted to say that I know canarymole to be a genuine dude.

This isn''t a reaction due to me knowing the guy/girl either. I have absolutely no clue who he/she is. But I have been told by people I know at the club, people I trust and have known for years in a professional capacity, to look out for canarymole posts on here. This person is somehow connected and you will all feel a bit silly when the insider info proves correct.

[quote user="BobLoz3"]Been a while since I posted but just wanted to say that I know canarymole to be a genuine dude.

This isn''t a reaction due to me knowing the guy/girl either. I have absolutely no clue who he/she is. But I have been told by people I know at the club, people I trust and have known for years in a professional capacity, to look out for canarymole posts on here. This person is somehow connected and you will all feel a bit silly when the insider info proves correct.[/quote]

Regardless whether this turns out true or not, the fact "professional capacity known friends" told you to keep an eye on the pinkun for insider info made me laugh. Couldn''t they just tell you?

[quote user="Yellowbeagle"][quote user="BobLoz3"]Been a while since I posted but just wanted to say that I know canarymole to be a genuine dude.

This isn''t a reaction due to me knowing the guy/girl either. I have absolutely no clue who he/she is. But I have been told by people I know at the club, people I trust and have known for years in a professional capacity, to look out for canarymole posts on here. This person is somehow connected and you will all feel a bit silly when the insider info proves correct.[/quote]

Regardless whether this turns out true or not, the fact "professional capacity known friends" told you to keep an eye on the pinkun for insider info made me laugh. Couldn''t they just tell you?[/quote]

Haha...I can see why it would seem strange- sensationalist, even. However, the conversation I had with said person just surrounded legit posters. As in who was and who wasn''t. It was generally agreed that most just blow smoke up people''s a$$es. But, the mole came up as someone who actually does get proper info. I don''t really mind what people think about it, I''m in the same boat of the majority of posters on here who come to their own conclusions and attempt to predict what may happen at the club. Of course, most of the time it''s horribly wrong and not many actually DO know what''s going on! However, all of this is part of the fun/pain of being a football supporter. Without the crappy times we can''t appreciate the good.

He may well be genuine but without names of players we are after (which I''d not expect) it actually tells us very little, indeed nothing we couldn''t have already assumed: we all (half) expect Fer to leave and know that offers have been made, and even the most negative will know that we will have been looking at players in, but these things can take time or fall through

Hardly ground breaking news is it that Fer will go.....

For what its worth, my inside source has told me that Fer is mulling over move to Saints fee agreed £9m.

Cant work out how to post photos on here, so have a look at my twitter feed and you will see I get hold of reasonable info.. But of course there''s no guarantees...

He has also told some people that he is happy to stay as he loves the club and City

@johnwilson0812

[quote user="Canary Willo"]

Hardly ground breaking news is it that Fer will go.....

For what its worth, my inside source has told me that Fer is mulling over move to Saints fee agreed £9m.

Cant work out how to post photos on here, so have a look at my twitter feed and you will see I get hold of reasonable info.. But of course there''s no guarantees...

He has also told some people that he is happy to stay as he loves the club and City

@johnwilson0812

[/quote]

So are you saying that a fee has been agreed with Southampton which would then allow Fer to discuss personal terms with them?That is at odds with what Adams has been saying, is he lying or is McNally not informing Adams of bids and possible transfers?

As I said that''s what I''ve been told..

Do you really believe the club are going to update us at every stage, especially the way our fans react???

I wouldn''t

[quote user="star_manic"]Two posters, each with a grand total of three posts, and people are believing theirs moronic delusions.[/quote]

I''d actually take that as an indicative positive if I were you. Goes to show that they only post when they feel something needs to be said. Same goes for me...I gain no satisfaction from seeing my post count in the gazillions and don''t feel the need to create nonsense threads to increase said post count. However, I tolerate it because I think it''s cool for people to express themselves, regardless of which medium they use to do that.

not groundbreaking, no, but while the consensus is that we will want to hold on to fer, the truth is he has handed in a transfer request before he even returned to pre-season and made it clear that this isn''t his level of football. i have no doubt he will develop into a good footballer but his performances at the tail end of last season looked to me well below premiership quality and it was clear he was not putting a shift in.

it is interesting that you have heard the fee to move to saints is £9m as this is the exact figure the club turned down from queens park rangers which i was told had made the highest bid of any club. if fer does move to southampton for this price i''m not sure what this tells us, but i expect a typical undisclosed fee move in that case.

also glad to hear bobloz that you have heard i''m a reputable source. like you have said yourself, i''m only intending to post as and when i hear anything, and will continue to post any developments..

If you come on to a site with a name like "canary mole" you are blatantly 14 years old and have been playing too much championship manager.

Go outside and enjoy your summer lad, you''ll be back to school soon.

i''ve never played championship manager, buh. i would recommend taking anything you read on these forums, including my posts, with a pinch of salt. but don''t discount everyone who says they have insider knowledge just because you didn''t hear it first.

[quote user="BobLoz3"]Been a while since I posted but just wanted to say that I know canarymole to be a genuine dude.

This isn''t a reaction due to me knowing the guy/girl either. I have absolutely no clue who he/she is. But I have been told by people I know at the club, people I trust and have known for years in a professional capacity, to look out for canarymole posts on here. This person is somehow connected and you will all feel a bit silly when the insider info proves correct.[/quote]They must be professional psychics then, because canarymole only registered on here yesterday and all 5 of their posts so far are on this thread.

[quote user="BobLoz3"]However, the conversation I had with said person just surrounded legit posters. As in who was and who wasn''t.But, the mole came up as someone who actually does get proper info[/quote]It certainly didn''t take the mole long to gain such a glowing reputation........but I know it''s true.I''ve just got back from shopping in Anglia Square and they''re all talking about him. I nearly got mowed down by an old lady on a zimmer frame who was coming out of Iceland shouting "git out o moi way, I gotta git home to log on, the mole is on the Pinkun". [:D]