Sign in to follow this  
BankontheBarclay

David McNally

Panic is just what the situation needs at the moment. Top that off with a bit of internal division and we could see history repeat itself.  The only reason to replace McNally would be if we could find someone better and personally, i haven''t got a clue who that would be.

The choice of staying without his £**** bonus  or finding another similar position with£**** bonus

Only he can decide.

[quote user="the viking"]mcnally wanted hughton out months ago.fact[/quote]mcnally should have acted months ago.. Fact!

jas the barclay king wrote the following post at 26/04/2014 10:09 PM:

the viking wrote:

mcnally wanted hughton out months ago.fact

mcnally should have acted months ago.. Fact!

Isn''t just his decision is it? Fact!

Dogs urine glowes under uv light.. Fact

There are more people alive today than have ever died.. Fact

It''s a difficult one this. There have been some monumental cock ups by the club this season both managerially and in the board room. Ultimately, all we can do is speculate on who had the final say on CH''s future at the club. Given''s McNally relentless pursuit of Paul Lambert back in 2009. I always assumed he had the final say on these decisions but I could be mistaken.

If he did have the final say then McNally will to have a look those mistakes and accept responsibility for them - just as he was willing to accept the (deserved) acclaim for the appointment of Paul Lambert. Personally, I would like him to stay on at the club. However, I suspect we may have a manager and a new chief executive next year.