Sign in to follow this  

Seemed, on the coverage I watched (Astro), to walk straight down the tunnel without shaking Adams'' hand. Anyone know if that''s the case? Wouldn''t surprise me if so - the guy is getting worse and really lacks class nowadays.

If his side are winning he tends to disappear up the tunnel before the full time whistle has blown.

At what point in the past has he had class? Maybe at some points when he''s winning which s hardly difficult. I do find him entertaining in a car crash tv way though.

He said in interview this season he often shakes hands before the final whistle because he leaves immediately to phone his wife, some tradition he always does. I smell an excuse for being a bad sport...

They didn''t shake hands on the whistle, but Jamie Cureton said on Canary Call that he did come back to shake hands with Adams.

In the past, I''ve had a very unhealthy obsession with Jose, believe me. Life size poster, the lot lol lately, though, he comes across to me as a spoilt child and I can''t be doing with that behaviour.