Sign in to follow this  
hogesar

Big Grant Holt Tribute to Neil Adams and Chris Hughton

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGDNzh5r-Eo

Spot on, and quite funny. One of his best, in my opinion!

Have a word.

Just because I didn''t think BGH latest offering was the best, I have to make my own song?

Can we apply the same to everything posted on here and indeed any fans forum across the country (and these are all for instance not my opinion):

''I think Hughton has been rubbish this season - looking forward to seeing you in charge at NCFC, when can we expect it''

''I think Elmander has been rubbish this season - looking forward to you playing upfront for Norwich this season, when can we expect it''

''I think Man Utd should''ve picked a better manager than David Moyes who has been rubbish this season - looking forward to you selecting the next manager for Man Utd, when can we expect it''

''I think Wiz is a troll and all his posts are rubbish - looking forward to you being a troll and posting rubbish, when can we expect it''

I think I am allowed my opinion. Don''t you?

I don''t really think yours was an opinion though was it?

Some of BGH is very good, just didn''t think this was one was particularly good....

You might have a difference of opinion, which is fair enough and I accept that and glad you like it, but I''m not the one challenging you to ''do a song''

Do we really need to waste anymore time over this?

Don''t know why you are asking me, I''ve not really spent any time on it.I find all of big grant holts songs to be no more than mildly amusing, but couldn''t ever describe his voice or songwriting abilities to be "rubbish".