Sign in to follow this  
splutcho

Darren Eadie

He has to be having a laugh. Because if his comments about Eadie are supposed to be taken seriously, he''s making himself look a tool. Roberts and Eadie at least recognize our short comings. Yes we need a CB, but 8 clean sheets makes defense a secondary worry to our woeful shots on target/goals scored stats!

Love how someone on a message board is making out they know more than a ex pro and a very good one at that.

All his points are correct it''s midfield and up top which need sorting !!

[quote user="Snakepit Ric"]Love how someone on a message board is making out they know more than a ex pro and a very good one at that. All his points are correct it''s midfield and up top which need sorting !![/quote]

Agree with this! Exactly what I was going to say - I think Eadie is just slightly more qualified to judge!

[quote user="alex_ncfc"]

[quote user="Snakepit Ric"]Love how someone on a message board is making out they know more than a ex pro and a very good one at that. All his points are correct it''s midfield and up top which need sorting !![/quote]

Agree with this! Exactly what I was going to say - I think Eadie is just slightly more qualified to judge!

[/quote]

I often wonder about that. Nearly 300 games for Spurs and over 50 international caps........

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="alex_ncfc"]

[/quote]

I often wonder about that. Nearly 300 games for Spurs and over 50 international caps........

[/quote]

Ha ha agreed ;) !!

I just find it incredible that in a month long transfer window, Norwich City staff appear unable to contemplate making a move for both an attacking midfielder AND a cover defender. Multi tasking skills are apparently lacking at Carrow Road nowadays.