Sign in to follow this  
 Green and Yellow

wet panter alert

Vanwink wrote:

The performance was not perfect Ginger, but there is no need to make a point of it mate, there are enough pant wetters on here without you joining them.

Hate to stir a fight up, but aren''t you in the out camp van wink?

I have been converted by the wise words of Warren and Morty Seattle!

[quote user="Vanwink"]Vanwink wrote:

The performance was not perfect Ginger, but there is no need to make a point of it mate, there are enough pant wetters on here without you joining them.

I have been converted by the wise words of Warren and Morty Seattle![/quote]Good lad[Y]There, doesn''t it feel much better with nice dry pants on?

Sorry but I have to agree that Hughton is way off the mark in saying we deserved more from that perfromance. Maybe sometimes it''s best not to say anything, as we certainly didn''t deserve anything and the best team won!

I don''t agree with stressing the dwon side by the manager but you can''t try to convince yourself & the players that you deserved anything more out of that poor effort and perfromance.

Just a not good enough and we move on response would have been enough in my view.

so just what is our potential?

Sitting 14th in the table currently winning and losing games seems to fit our budget spend if not outperform it slightly?

What we are not doing is consistently playing entertaining football.

[quote user="Vanwink"]Vanwink wrote:

I have been converted by the wise words of Warren and Morty Seattle![/quote]
Again... without stirring, what did they say exactly to convince you that we shouldn''t be concerned over the way the team has displayed itself in the whole of 2013?
I don''t think words could change how I feel, as enduring those 90 minutes over and over again either watching us get turned inside and out, or clinging on for dear life to a 1-0 is so demoralising. I wish words could justify it.