Sign in to follow this  
Canary23

Season Ticket Help

As I have lost my job but found another which involves shift work I can only go to 9 of the remaining 16 home league games. Does anyone think the club will do a partial refund for an adult and an under 12 season ticket (£220) or even a full refund (£500) or am I stuck with a couple of season tickets I cannot use half the time? I have looked but the club doesn''t appear to have any sort of official trading thing they do at other clubs where you can sell your seat for certain games, I take it such a thing doesn''t exist?

If you are lucky you may find someone who will take it off you if you slip them 20 quid!

If your seats are together (which presumably they are) you should be able to find a ''friend'' you can ''give'' them to. The better the position, the more likely you are to move them on for the games you can''t make. Good luck with the new job.

Thanks, that''s a brilliant offer but the adult part of the tickets is the most expensive as pro rata its £195, it''s in the Jarrold by the way.