Sign in to follow this  
dpit

Are you embarrassed by our current league position?

[quote user="City 2nd"] 3) You wish to send me a solicitors letter because I have an opinion?! You have little idea regarding Law, but you are not far off slander.

Extricate your head from your backside and you may see clearly, now do one![/quote]
Why would I send you a solicitors letter you weirdo?
You may also wish to look up the difference between ''slander'' and ''libel'' before accusing somebody of having "little idea regarding law".

[quote user="City 2nd"]NN just took a look as you suggested - can you just give me a leg up on what to do?[/quote]

Here you are buddy. This explains it. The new thread will be up tomorrow. As well as me and the other youngsters there are some older posters involved....

http://services.pinkun.com/forums/pinkun/cs/forums/3000334/ShowPost.aspx#3000334

[quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"]We were safe with months to spare in 11-12 season.

In answer to the original question, no I am not embarrassed by our current league position. There are 9 clubs within 3 points of us, half the league.[/quote]

But it was a different division in 2011/12. To be safe with months to spare last season would have been a European place. I can''t really believe that you don''t understand that difference Foggy...

Now you and The New Boy would also be more than welcome to join in Rays Funds.