Sign in to follow this  
Scum Buster!!!

Stewart

Marcus Stewart is on a free transfer and i for one wouldnt mind seeing him at carrow road, he can score goals for fun in the championship and yes i do realise he is a ex scummer but im sure we could all put it behind us if he knocks in 20+ goals for us. I think you may find mckenzie is going to charlton so why not bring in stewart and then we can have the money for selling mckenzie to buy midfielders it seems a win win situation to me

City Till I Die OTBC!

He''s done well for Sunderland this season and I think he could be OK for another year.  There is talk round these parts he could come back to Bristol and play for City, but being ex-Rovers I''m not too sure.

We''d need someone younger for a start.

All this talk of Charlton buying players is all rubbish if you ask me - Curbishley is known for being prudent with transfer funds, and I cannot see him spending the sort of money involved to bring our players to Charlton. He''ll more than likely pick out unwanted Premiership players.

Ive got to agree with scum buster on this one (especially considering it was my idea he stole).Stewart has to be worth a look,he can score goals at this level and i''m almost certain that Leon and Matty will go so who better than a former scummer to help the cause!

McKenzie wont leave, not after scoring against manure