Sign in to follow this  
Since 1980

Move of the match

According to Sky Sport website.................Move of the match: Howson''s link up play with Becchio was worthy of the strike that followed. Makes you wonder why Becchio has not been played more. Be interesting to see if he gets a full game against Man City.

Apparently he fell out with Hughton over not getting much game-time. But if he can do more stuff like that, hopefully it''s all in the past!

A few contenders today. In fact, I thought this thread was going to be about the 60/61st min move that lead to a good chance (Snodgrass checking back and crossing for Holt - who then stayed on the ground for a moment). Happened just before the Foster mix-up.

Thats what I thought with regards to the Leeds understanding, he did well with the small amount of time he was given... if you cant score then setting up the assist for the goal of the game with a nice little bit of control and pass is the next best thing. He has a future here and he was wanted, but like any player he has to put in the work an be patient when he isnt starting. I hope he gets a bit longer on the pitch at Man City.