Sign in to follow this  
kick it off

FA Youth Cup Final tickets - Deadline tonight

Over 13,000 sold already, if we could get somewhere near 20k that would be nothing short of amazing!

[quote user="morty"]Over 13,000 sold already, if we could get somewhere near 20k that would be nothing short of amazing![/quote]
Where''s that figure come from mate? (Sorry been at work all day and only just got in - 15hours, no break, and a shedload of stress, so forgive me if I''m asking a silly question).
If accurate, and Im assuming as it comes from Morty it probably is, that is phenomenal. 

[quote user="kick it off"][quote user="morty"]Over 13,000 sold already, if we could get somewhere near 20k that would be nothing short of amazing![/quote]
Where''s that figure come from mate? (Sorry been at work all day and only just got in - 15hours, no break, and a shedload of stress, so forgive me if I''m asking a silly question).
If accurate, and Im assuming as it comes from Morty it probably is, that is phenomenal. 
[/quote]McNally tweeted it earlier.Yeah its amazing, really really looking forward to it. He has even hinted they may need to open upper tiers. It makes me immensely proud of our great club that we are supporting the young lads like this.

If you look at the online ticket sales The City Stand has no availibility,The Barclay Lower and N&P Lower have limited availability and Blocks H to M inclusive in The Jarrold are already open and selling fast.

Incredible sales to far.

quote user="morty"][quote user="Albyella"] Thanks - will keep an eye out for the date...wonder what sort of turn out there will be at Stamford Bridge?[/quote]I think this very much depends on the score in the first leg.Without being negative, I reckon Chelsea are going to muller us lol. but frankly there is no shame whatsoever in having the second best youth team in the entire country.

Agree that Chelsea are the team to beat Morty.If they win the Cup it''ll be two in a row and three times in the last four years ! You could say they''re the Barcelona of youth football.[:)]Whatever happens the lads will get great support from a huge crowd on Monday and I''m sure we all wish them well.

[quote user="The Great Drinkell"]I''ve been told by a very reliable source that most of the \chelsea youth are already earning Championship wages, absolutely unbelievable if true![/quote]

[:^)]

[quote user="morty"]Half of the Jarrold now sold.Blimey.[/quote]
What does that put us up to numbers wise? Somewhere around 15k?

[quote user="kick it off"][quote user="morty"]Half of the Jarrold now sold.Blimey.[/quote]
What does that put us up to numbers wise? Somewhere around 15k?
[/quote]Yeah I think that would be a pretty reasonable guess.