Sign in to follow this  
Canarygeorge

Holty & Morison

Watching the greyhound racing from Yarmouth stadium on Sky, and they interviewed Holty & Moro about their greyhound racing club. They''re loving their greyhound racing.

Sitting next to Holty was Foxy, and sitting next to Morison was Marc Tierney! #best of mates. 

Yeh and looked like Tierny wa siting next to Morro, how does that fit with the pathetic conspiracy theories that were circulating on here a while ago.

Plus, why did skybet not put up any prices for last race, if you had the same problem please pm me cos I am taking it up with them

Morison left because CH didn''t quite rate him IMO and for no other reason. Neither do Leeds supporters seem particularly fond of him, at least according to these quotes, which I picked up from some unmentionable source.

“Injury ridden bench warming Norwich reject”. The replacement of Luciano Becchio with Steve Morison has caused anger, and is seen as evidence of the club’s lack of ambition."

"I’m sorry, but (Morison) hasn’t played well for us. Yes, he’s scored three goals, but the rest of the time he’s been sh*te. Welsh international? Well, that doesn’t mean a lot really. The Welsh have never been noted for their football. Morison is seen as being “just about goals” and not particularly loved by the Leeds support at the moment. I picked quote this up from er. somewhere."

Pity really as he had his moments with us. I see him as a nearly man and it looks as if Tierney might end up in the same category.

That rumour, which seemed likely to be so disruptive at the time, has paled into insignificance with neither player as important to us as I, for one, thought at the time.  

What irony if Mark Tierney were to now end up at Elland Road.

"Asdfghjkl"It was started by Ipswich fans, people on here were just stupid enough to believe and spread that rumor

It was the single most annoying thing about last season.  Unsubstantiated rumour picked up on and taken up by a load of pea brained substitutes for human beings and moved on through the through the modern disease of twitter and the internet, to the extent that if Morison was struggling for form on the field, it probably made his job twice as hard both on and off the pitch.   Anyone who giggled and passed on the rumour should feel rightfully guilty in the dismantling of a player, who actually, looked at rationally, was instrumental in us having a very good season, in case anyone has forgotten.  We''re supposed to be supporters!

Looks like there could be some greyhounds for sale. Morison gone and Fox and Tierney almost certainly off in the summer leaving just Holt who may or may not still be here