Sign in to follow this  
York Canary

Declan Rudd

Been on the bench for 2 games so far (Preston have lost both those games too). Hopefully he actually gets some games soon. Adeyemi played another full game for Brentford who are going fairly well at the moment - good to see him playing full games now as he was getting subbed usually in the 2nd half. Korey and C.Martin need something to happen now too

I am surprised to see some of our players haven''t moved out on loan. But it is the emergency window, not a proper loan window.

As for Rudd, clearly bought in as back-up, but I''m sure he''ll get some game time at some point

Thought Chris Martin would suit a stint at Coventry. Could do with another striker after losing Mcgoldrick and Cody on loan

Hard to see Rudd ever making the grade here so he could do with a productive loan move to open up his options for a  move elsewhere in the future.

I think C.Martin was linked to Derby and Di Canio said Martin told him about interest in the Championship and didn''t fancy going back to Swindon. A bit stupid if nothing materialises. Korey was doing ok at Yeovil apparently so don''t understand why he didn''t go back