Sign in to follow this  
Branston Pickle

Lawro (again)

After the rather surprising prediction of us beating Spuds, he is well and truly back to type, predicting a QPR 2-0 win. Sees it as a real 6-pointer forthem, a game they must win, and is ''certain'' they will. We barely get a mention....

Remember he has no axe to grind, they are playing alot better, look more solid and have added to their squad so should have momentum where as we have not won since churchill was a choirboy, got hammered by Liverpool, done by Luton but had a good first half against spurs. As a pundit i would go for a QPR Win but as a city supporter i want us to win but see a 1-1 draw on the horizon.

have to admit he''s been pretty well on the money with every other prediction involving QPR this year, he''s the only man in the country who can see that 38 points is probably going to be enough and that QPR are indeed safe this season....The table according to Lawros predictions.[img]http://www.flashbytes.co.uk/images/lawro.JPG[/img]

[quote user="Zak Burger"]have to admit he''s been pretty well on the money with every other prediction involving QPR this year, he''s the only man in the country who can see that 38 points is probably going to be enough and that QPR are indeed safe this season....The table according to Lawros predictions.[img]http://www.flashbytes.co.uk/images/lawro.JPG[/img][/quote]
I wonder if Swansea fans make such a big deal about Lawrenson''s predictions, or if they really couldn''t care less. To be fair, a QPR win is not out of the realm of possibility is it; we''ve been pretty poor up until the Spurs game, they have made a couple of decent (if overly expensive) signings in the window, and now they need to kick on now if they''re going to stay up. Plus the fact it''s on TV and we tend not to be very good on TV in my experience! 
But I think we''ll nick it 1-0, absolute snore of a game with possibly 5 shots on target throughout the whole 90 minutes.

...so, we were certainties for defeat, were we?

I''m not at all bothered by a prediction against us, but the comments from both Lawro, and Pearce in the BBC preview, were totally one-sided (no doubt down to the Redknapp love-in they insist upon) - anyone would have thought QPR had signed Messi or something.