Sign in to follow this  
Kent Canary

Danny Crow to Northants

http://www.canaries.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News/FirstNewsDetail/0,,10355~627641,00.htmlWhat do we make of this? Good for him to get regular playing, and he is young, though just for a month? Worthy hedging his bets in case Svenny or other injuries arent back by then? From what I ve seen of him he''s a talented lad so hope this benefits him as well as the club.

I''ve heard good things about ''The Crow'', and shipping him to get some first team football is a good more by Worthy. He should do the same with Shacks if he has no intention of playing him.

[quote]I''ve heard good things about ''The Crow'', and shipping him to get some first team football is a good more by Worthy. He should do the same with Shacks if he has no intention of playing him.[/quote]

shacks was on the bench against blackburn so a loan move is outta the question.

This is great news, hopes he bangs in the goals for him.... then worthy relises what hes done!

He needs a proper 1st team run-out and now hell get it.....

......but the only thing is.... i sense another injury.....

In principle I think it is a good idea although the timing seems strange, as we have currently no fit strikers in reserve ? Mckenzie still cant hit a cows a&$ with a banjo and Huckerby is much more effective out wide, Jonson while he has shown flashes of possibility has not scored once all season. Svennson, Jarvis & Henderson out injured. Am I missing something ?

Has Worthy decided his starting 11 for the rest of the season or is Stuart the backup striker ??

I would certainly have sent the young players out on loan earlier in the season, but now ??

What does everyone else think ??

I guess it just depends whether anyone has actually come in for any of our young players for a loan until now, really.  Lots of people, me included, feel that the likes of Hendo, Jarvis, Crow, Shackell would have benefitted from a loan spell tis season, but if nobody is willing to take them......that''s not something anyone can possibly blame Worthy for, surely?

Danny came on as a 84th minute substitute last night and nearly scored on his debut but dragged his shot wide of the post.