Sign in to follow this  
DannyNCFC7

carrow road

I heard there is over 2 thousands people on the season ticket waiting list. So why can''t there make carrow road a 30 thousand plus stadium? It would still get sell outs. Most home games. What your guys views ?

I would imagine the 2,000 on the waiting list, will be super members and still going to games so you can include them in the total attendance when we still don''t sell out mate.

[quote user="DannyNCFC7"]I heard there is over 2 thousands people on the season ticket waiting list. So why can''t there make carrow road a 30 thousand plus stadium? It would still get sell outs. Most home games. What your guys views ?[/quote]I take it you don''t come on here much? PM Tom Cavendish and he''ll bring you up to speed.

This is why so many people stop posting on here. A new member is posting about something that was just put into public knowledge again by McNally (he mentions how many are on the wating list in the report from the Q&A session) and in 5 replies there''s only one decent one from Nu_Matik.

Yes it''s a subject that we''ve all discussed before but what''s the point in having a go at someone who just wants to chat about Norwich City. If you don''t want to talk about it with the poster, just ignore the thread. It''s not difficult but it''s just too easy for some to sieze the chance to put someone down anonymously.

As I''ve said on many other threads on the subject OP, I think we would genuinely struggle to fill a 30,000 seater stadium. Especially with the constant hike in prices. As NU_Matik points out, a lot of the people on the ST waiting list are Super Members so are at most of the games anyway. Unfortunately they''re paying almost double for some games that ST holders are. If they were to try and fill a ground that big, they would have to lower the price of season tickets to make it even more value per match and increase the limit of season ticket holders. You will still have people who will buy casual tickets but at £50 a pop, how long will that continue?