Sign in to follow this  
Thirsty Lizard

Gloryhunting Plastic......

I was just about to post this too. Hilarious.

But quite incredible for a top league game in Italy. Is this where the game is heading? Hard to imagine it ever happening here. Do you think he sang any songs!!?

[quote user="a1canary"]

But quite incredible for a top league game in Italy. Is this where the game is heading? Hard to imagine it ever happening here. Do you think he sang any songs!!?

[/quote]"I''ll sing on my own, I''ll sing on my owwwwn, our support''s rubbish, I''ll sing on my own...."

According to The Fiver he didn''t even travel with the intention of going to the game -"I was in Genoa for a work meeting and usually take a trip round the area around this time of year, but it was pure coincidence Udinese were playing there at the same time" – wine merchant Arrigo Brovedani, the only Udinese fan to turn up for their 2-0 Serie A win at Sampdoria, reveals he hadn''t even made the trip specifically for the game.I think I''m right in saying that there just isn''t the same tradition of following your team away from home in Italy as there is in this country. I don''t know if it is geographical (Italy is over twice the size of England) or cultural but it is not uncommon to see very few away supporters at fixtures. Thinking about it this might not just be an Italian thing either. The commentators always make a big thing out of how few away Barca/Real fans there are at El Clásico.

I remember we played Wrexham in div 2 in the late 70''s early 80''s - they brought 22. I counted them.

Then they did the conga just to keep warm !!

[quote user="Unhinged Canary"][quote user="a1canary"]

[/quote]

"I''ll sing on my own, I''ll sing on my owwwwn, our support''s rubbish, I''ll sing on my own...."
[/quote]

''Home in a Tuk-Tuk, I''m Going Home in a Tuk-Tuk!''

Fair play to the guy for having the b*lls to stand there all alone with the flag. If the home fans have their own version of, " You''re gonna get your ****ing head kicked in " then there would have been a fair chance of it happening. Especially as Udinese won 2-0.Wigan must be contenders for lowest away numbers in the Premier League here but I seem to remember someone counting only 13 Watford fans for a  mid-week top flight match at Blackburn the year they finished miles adrift at the bottom of the table.

[quote user="Lord Horn"][quote user="Unhinged Canary"][quote user="a1canary"]

[/quote]

"I''ll sing on my own, I''ll sing on my owwwwn, our support''s rubbish, I''ll sing on my own...."
[/quote]

''Home in a Tuk-Tuk, I''m Going Home in a Tuk-Tuk!''

[/quote]

Lol.

Must have been pretty funny for the home fans too to sing all their songs to just one fan! "Who are ya, who are ya"... "I''m Arrigo Brovedani"

Wigan will have very few fans on Saturday. Just been and got my ticket in Block G of the Jarrold.

Wigan have only got Block F.

Could be the biggest turn out of Norwich fans at a game at Carrow Road for a long time.