Sign in to follow this  
Tangible Fixed Assets anyone?

LETS BE HAVIN' YOU!

Lets give the team maximum support on Saturday by opening your mouth (gob) from the first minute and sing, e.g., On the Ball City, Shyte on the Old Blue and White, If I had the wings of a sparrow and many of your other favourites.

Some of the lads, e.g., Pilkington,  seemed tired on Tuesday so lets give them a lift on Saturday.

SO LETS BE HAVIN'' YOU!

There are times I wonder why I read this message board. Still free speech and all that.

Of course I''m sure this the ''tongue in cheek'' Tangie ..... isn''t it?

[quote user="Bury Yellow"]There are times I wonder why I read this message board. Still free speech and all that. Of course I''m sure this the ''tongue in cheek'' Tangie ..... isn''t it?[/quote]

Did you go on Tuesday night?

The support on Tuesday was amongst the worst in years. You would have got the impression that the Barclay and Snakepit were not there.

It was so bad that the club should consider asking Delia to make an appearance on the pitch before kick off and give us a:

LET''s BE HAVIN'' YOU!

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]It was so bad that the club should consider asking Delia to make an appearance on the pitch before kick off.......[/quote]If you want Delia out on the pitch before kick off Tangy, why not get some "DELIA OUT" stickers made?[;)]

So, a thread in block capitals bearing my name!!! Fame at last, or maybe MI5 attempting contact on an alternative channel?

Just imagine my disappointment on discovering it''s not about me.

PS. And it''s ''aving, not havin'', I''ll ''ave you know.

PPS. To wreak my revenge, I''ll just have to start a thread called "Tangible Fixed Assets anyone", on a subject that''s never been covered before. Like a new stadium.

[quote user="Lets be aving you"]

So, a thread in block capitals bearing my name!!! Fame at last, or maybe MI5 attempting contact on an alternative channel?

Just imagine my disappointment on discovering it''s not about me.

PS. And it''s ''aving, not havin'', I''ll ''ave you know.

PPS. To wreak my revenge, I''ll just have to start a thread called "Tangible Fixed Assets anyone", on a subject that''s never been covered before. Like a new stadium.

[/quote]

LBAY, if you truly intend to carry out this initiative, may I suggest that a more appropriate thread title would be:

"Tangible Fixed Assets - PNE" ....( unless you want to upset Tangie then make sure to add lots of ????? to the title )

Recognise up front however that the thread will have very few attendees and quickly move to to lower level obscurity. The good news, however, is that the thread will not require a lot of overhead costs and one can toss an umbrella into the thread and find it again with very little difficulty. [;)]  

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]

LBAY, if you truly intend to carry out this initiative, may I suggest that a more appropriate thread title would be:

"Tangible Fixed Assets - PNE" ....( unless you want to upset Tangie then make sure to add lots of ????? to the title )

Recognise up front however that the thread will have very few attendees and quickly move to to lower level obscurity. The good news, however, is that the thread will not require a lot of overhead costs and one can toss an umbrella into the thread and find it again with very little difficulty. [;)]  

[/quote]

''FFS what exactly has this post to do with this thread''

Source: TIL 1010, Angry to say the least!!!! thread, 10/12/2012  11:16PM.

BTW., thanks for reminding everyone that I was right about the (overhead) costs of running the club being too high as confirmed by Mr. McNallys cuts.

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]BTW., thanks for reminding everyone that I was right about the (overhead) costs of running the club being too high as confirmed by Mr. McNallys cuts.[/quote]But were you right about how much Watling Walleted?

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]BTW., thanks for reminding everyone that I was right about the (overhead) costs of running the club being too high as confirmed by Mr. McNallys cuts.

[/quote]But were you right about how much Watling Walleted?
[/quote]

Fantastic thread. Interesting, easily followed -Oh bloody joy!!

Btw Tangie I was there Tuesday night. How often are you at The Carra or go to away games?

If the answer is positive on both counts you wouldn''t have wasted everybody''s time posting total cwap

Enjoy a proper game tomorrow if you are going of course

It must have been really frustrating trying to get all them songs going on Tuesday when no one joined in with you Tangie.

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Just start one about car stickers LBAY [;)][/quote]

[/quote]

Oh dear Tangible i just knew this would be totally lost on you. This was a sarcastic post aimed at Grant Holts 3 year contract who had posted the very same words on something Kathy had posted on another thread.

Miserable fail i am afraid .