Sign in to follow this  
Norfolkn Good

Jamie Cureton

Yes Bly it is. Well done, you can do math,

11 goals in League Two, what''s that worth in Premiership goals? 2? Being generous...

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Yes Bly it is. Well done, you can do math, 11 goals in League Two, what''s that worth in Premiership goals? 2? Being generous...[/quote]

Yup, maths and irony I can do ........ but math - nah!

OTBC

If you want perspective on this, Georgie Francomb who is currently on loan with Exeter''s opponents last night was particularly unhappy with the performance of his Wimbledon side (if not his own performance) tweeting something along the lines of "tonight was sh*t, sh*t, sh*t!  So Jamie probably didn''t have to work too hard to score.

How about:

Jamie was an honest lad who always did his best for City.   Sometimes his best was not good enough but you can''t fault his effort or honesty.

I am pleased to see he is still making a living for football and hope he continues to do well?

Let us not carp.  If Jamie is doing well then good luck to him.  He was always one of the good guys.

Blimey, if you are touting JC to come back to us you have a very selective memory of ''barn door'' and his last stint here!

My favourite memory of Cureton was having his head bandaged (presumably after he collided with a post after goal-hanging) which made him look like he had a condom for a head.  Appropriate really, as the opposition goal was quite safe that evening (although those in Row Z of the Barclay weren''t).