Sign in to follow this  
Redders Right Foot

fellow Canaries in YankLand

fox soccer has really just gotten under my skin. I can''t express how happy I am that I''m able to cancel their service after this month.

we pay for FSC + Fox Soccer 2GO. for the ''commentators'' on each to constantly butcher the pronunciation of ''Norwich''.

and what really got on my nerves was as they were doing the match recaps today, they mention ''Highlights of Reading v Norwich deemed unnecessary.''

am I simply over reacting or is that not on? understandably the match was a little dull, however it isn''t as if there were NO chances whatsoever. it isn''t like these services are cheap, either.

I can''t personally wait to cancel both of the packages and put my money to actually going to games from next month on upon my return. I thought they had learned by now that it isn''t just the ''fans'' of the big four that watch the programme.

rant over, cue mongo, stingy, or whoever else has a problem with supporters living in another country.

Because unfortunately ESPN isn''t much better, and get less games, I have no idea if ESPN are owned by rupert or not.

and online streams that are... free, are harder to find and lack in quality. about to revert back to canary player and MOTD for the remaining of this month though.

ESPN are not. But like all the Fox owned stations, they have been given their talking points, so never let facts get in the way of the spin ...

We get ESPN America as part of our Virgin Media package and I am developing a man crush on baseball.  Though obviously in true glory-hunter fashion, I find myself supporting the Yankees.

[quote user="Mister Chops"]We get ESPN America as part of our Virgin Media package and I am developing a man crush on baseball.  Though obviously in true glory-hunter fashion, I find myself supporting the Yankees.[/quote]

Chops, did you see that chap, Davis I think, almost ran up the wall to catch a high ball last week?

" I find myself supporting the Yankees "

Unfourtunate. Bit like watching Chelsea. I commend to you another yellow and green team - Oakland A''s.

I must admit in my 6 years here I never came around to baseball.

I only just very recently came around to american football (my senior year of highschool, a friend on our footy team was trying to encourage me and another friend to stop being *grass fairies* and start playing american football, never happened unfortunately, didn''t have the passion for it.)

I do love NHL (Hockey) and the NBA tho. I''m a little disappointed that the NHL isn''t happening this year.