Sign in to follow this  
paul moy

Some mistake surely ....

Villa beat Man City 4-2 after extra time.  Lambert doesn''t do cups so I assume his strategy went wrong. [:D] 

The first rule of the pinkun message board, is you don''t talk about Villa. I''m surprised you haven''t already had 15 hate comments...

But on a more serious note, Lambert gave his usual line ''were in the cup, so might as well have a go''. So maybe he does really think that, and our players just weren''t keen. Or he thinks Villa''s squad is of a higher quality throughout and able to cope with a cup run? Or he''s been told by Randy Lerner he has to give the cups a go, because the team isn''t good enough to finish high in the league. Or Man.C were just terrible and Villa won by accident.

Or given that they capitulated to Soton at the weekend he read them the riot act and demanded they turn in a performance....

... or he played his inexperienced youngsters expecting them to lose but they unexpectedly came up trumps. That is worrying for us if that was the case as it may signify that he has untapped strength in depth.  [:-*]

Given, Clark, probably Vlaar, El Ahamadi, N''Zogbia, Abbonlahor, Benteke, Weinann are all pretty much first team players. Delph is supposed to be good.

I don''t know much about Bennett and Lowton.

But I wouldn''t call that him playing his inexperienced youngsters.

As the thread title did not give a clue i thought i would have a look and what do i find............on a very sad day for our football club and just hours away from a game of our own here we go again worrying about Aston Villa, their squad and Paul Lambert .

Jeeezzuuss get over it he is gone and who really gives a flying fig about last night at Eastlands ???????? [:@][:|][:''(][:$][|-)]

Quite a few people Til.

Some people do not just forget the past. And its not even just the past, what Lambert does now has an impact on us. In case you hadn''t noticed Aston Villa are in the same league as us, and we are also in the COC, same as Villa.

Villa are a fellow relegation contender, so to see them beat Man City away was very concerning and worthy of comment IMO. Perhaps in view of PC Plod''s comments we should shut the BB for a day.   

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Quite a few people Til. Some people do not just forget the past. And its not even just the past, what Lambert does now has an impact on us. In case you hadn''t noticed Aston Villa are in the same league as us, and we are also in the COC, same as Villa.[/quote]

I will worry about Aston Villa and get my knickers in a twist in the week leading up to 27th October and not worry about them everytime they kick a ball and everytime PL pops up on MOTD and SSN.I am sure if Lambert passed wind somebody would start a thread about it.Villa got dicked  4-1 on Saturday by a club playing Championship football a few short months ago and last night only 3 days later they beat the champions of the toughest league in europe in their own back yard in what is generally regarded as a mickey mouse cup.

Now what meaningful analysis can you get out of that which will influence Norwich City ?

Believe it or not we have a game of our own tonight or do you think all we have to do is turn up and Donny will head back up the A1.

Til I thought you were more intelligent than that.

No one is panicking, well maybe paul moy is but he''s an odd ball. Why on earth can''t you accept people still care about Lambert? Its not that hard to comprehend. Why does this thread have to have meaningful analysis that effects Norwich City?

And i''m well aware we have a game tonight, and your next comment makes no sense. Why would anyone think we can just turn up to a cup game and win it after the last few seasons? I''m half expecting the exact opposite...

Personally I''m getting f*cked off with the people who are playing stupid and pretending to not know or care who Paul Lambert is.
Stop being a tool, you know why this thread exists and why other threads about Villa/Lambert exist. To even feign that you have no interest at all is stupid.

Well now GP that is my opinion. PL was great for Norwich City and will be remembered for a long,long time and i do not have a problem with him or Aston Villa as a club but this obsession with anything and everything that goes on in and around Villa Park i find tiresome and boring.

If a clue was given by Paul Moy in the thread title i would not have even opened it up.Villa are of no more interest to me than any of the 18 other clubs we will face this season.Good luck to Paul Lambert if he is a success but if he fails he fails end of. If Villa get relegated or get into Europe i do not care one way or the other.

Ok if you don''t want to talk about Lambert that is fine, no one can force you and no one should want to force you. And yes paul could have put Villa in the thread title so you could avoid it. But you could still have not posted, i''m fairly sure everyone on this board knows your feeling towards Villa threads, and all it causes is aggro.

[quote user="Resident Canary Stig"]Personally I''m getting f*cked off with the people who are playing stupid and pretending to not know or care who Paul Lambert is.
Stop being a tool, you know why this thread exists and why other threads about Villa/Lambert exist. To even feign that you have no interest at all is stupid.
[/quote]

Accurate and to the point. Good post.

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Til I thought you were more intelligent than that. No one is panicking, well maybe paul moy is but he''s an odd ball. Why on earth can''t you accept people still care about Lambert? Its not that hard to comprehend. Why does this thread have to have meaningful analysis that effects Norwich City? And i''m well aware we have a game tonight, and your next comment makes no sense. Why would anyone think we can just turn up to a cup game and win it after the last few seasons? I''m half expecting the exact opposite...[/quote]

Just because Cody McDonald is his love child does not make him odd!!!!! [:D]

[quote user="Lord Horn"]

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Til I thought you were more intelligent than that. No one is panicking, well maybe paul moy is but he''s an odd ball. Why on earth can''t you accept people still care about Lambert? Its not that hard to comprehend. Why does this thread have to have meaningful analysis that effects Norwich City? And i''m well aware we have a game tonight, and your next comment makes no sense. Why would anyone think we can just turn up to a cup game and win it after the last few seasons? I''m half expecting the exact opposite...[/quote]

[/quote]

Don''t most adults have a lovechild nowadays. [:D]

Using my real name makes me odd though. I''ll admit.  

[quote user="paul moy"][quote user="Lord Horn"]

[/quote]

Don''t most adults have a lovechild nowadays. [:D]

Using my real name makes me odd though. I''ll admit.  

[/quote]

It certainly does on here Paul!!!!!  [:D]

I find myself once again agreeing with TIL1010 and will very soon become a fully paid up member of his fan club...talk about hitting the nail on the head!