Sign in to follow this  
paul moy

Spurs at home next round

And tickets should only be available to those who went to the Scunny and Donny games. All others should be barred. Or perhaps £10 a ticket for the "real fans", £50 for the armchair brigade whio''ll turn up for this in their droves. Somehow I think we''ll get rather more "fans" rediscovering their love for midweek cup games.

I am back in Norwich that week so will try and take my 6yr old daughter to her first game - I am a season ticket holder but midweek games are normally difficult for me to get back for as often working beyond 6!

[quote user="Mungo Bumpkin"]And tickets should only be available to those who went to the Scunny and Donny games. All others should be barred. Or perhaps £10 a ticket for the "real fans", £50 for the armchair brigade whio''ll turn up for this in their droves. Somehow I think we''ll get rather more "fans" rediscovering their love for midweek cup games.[/quote]

How was the game tonight Mongo?

Tettey looked promising, the jury is out on Butterfield. Kane is right up there on the list of worst ever City players. Could be Chrissy Martin''s last ever game in a City shirt. Holt look fat, disinterested and vastly overpaid.

[quote user="Mungo Bumpkin"]And tickets should only be available to those who went to the Scunny and Donny games. All others should be barred. Or perhaps £10 a ticket for the "real fans", £50 for the armchair brigade whio''ll turn up for this in their droves. Somehow I think we''ll get rather more "fans" rediscovering their love for midweek cup games.[/quote]

Don''t know why it bothers you, since you''ve never been to a Norwich game in your life. And what about me, I went tonight but won''t be able to go to the Spurs game as I''ll be at Uni, as the game will probably be Wednesday as Spurs have Europa league so will play Sunday before hand... Fair weather fans who enjoys the lower league teams?

Apart from the fact Chris Martin had a very good first half... But three misplaced passes in the second half obviously eradicated that from everyone''s memory.

Bye-bye Student Grant, another part time "fan" makes his excuses. Have fun with you "uni" chums, "two man scrum Tarquin". Another posh boy pretending to like association football. Frank Skinner was right, back in the day, the good thing about footy violence was that it kept posh boys away from football.

Mungo

Apart from I''m not posh, i go to Canterbury Christ Church which is a rubbish Uni. if you think all students are posh then your very very deluded. Part time fan? iI get to every game I can afford to go to, when im away, which is why I got a job stacking shelves so I wouldn''t have to miss as many games.

Mungo, your a complete to$$er, your not funny, your completely wrong in everything you say. It''s very obvious your not serious, and if you are I suggest you go seek medical help as must be nearly brain dead.

[quote user="paul moy"]Ooooops.... Chelsea v Arsenal[/quote]

Keep trying. Well, what does it matter? They''ve all got London support!

[quote user="Mungo Bumpkin"]

Bye-bye Student Grant, another part time "fan" makes his excuses. Have fun with you "uni" chums, "two man scrum Tarquin". Another posh boy pretending to like association football. Frank Skinner was right, back in the day, the good thing about footy violence was that it kept posh boys away from football.

Mungo

[/quote]

Hahahahahah – one of the funniest but most disturbing post I have ever read on this board, Mr Bumpkin you are an utter twit - you and your one man brigade should head back up the A140, not welcome here!  

[quote user="Mungo Bumpkin"]

Mungo

[/quote]

Ha Ha Ha Spot on Mungo!!

All others should be barred?  Define a real fan.  What about those "real fan" season ticket holders who didn''t turn up.  What about those "real fans" who can''t get to home matches, for whatever reason.  You don''t have to go to matches to be a "real fan", and if people tuen up for the Spurs game in their droves, then the club benefits.

Oh, well done you for going to the Scunny and Donny games.  Top effort

Camelfish. Mungo is either on a rather pathetic wind up or has the intelligence of a dead tree. H doesn''t care what anyone says to him, he just keeps posting his complete and utter rubbish and I''m not quite sure why he still bothers.

And zemastendon is pretty similar, it''s quite odd really. I imagine they are in a private relationship, behind their wives backs...

anyone else who went to white heart lane this season taking their massive bag of two p''s down for this one?? was going to save mine til january.joking of course, wont be stooping to that level in my own ground cos im not a F***ING IDIOTplus, who uses mustard as a negative chant against us? mustards shit hot....

Hey Gingerpele, I work at Christ Church! Not even the best Uni in Canterbury! If ever your at the sports centre during a 5 a side session and see a guy in a Norwich shirt that''ll be me!