Sign in to follow this  
Christopher Woodcock

Prediction of Saturday with West ham.

Hey. I only around and change new e-mail.

Well. We would ask about score for Norwich and West Ham on Saturday in a Big day of Full house.

Do you think Norwich game against west Ham would be full house of seat, When the South stand was open of game day.

As Prediction for saturday between Norwich and West Ham was:

Norwich 2 - 0 West Ham

(Huckerby 38, Robert 78)

As Green saved of west Ham penside.

Of all the big games ahead, West Ham I feel is the trickiest, I''m not sure why but I just feel we may come unstuck.

Still think we will win the league by several points, so looking at the big picture, it wouldn''t be the end of the world.

Even so, I hope you are right about the West Ham score Christopher, I really do.

That''s a fantastic post Christopher, where are you from?

I think we will win 2-1 but we will have to come from a goal behind.

Scorers

Deane 18

Huckerby 53, McKenzie 82

I think it could be one of the games of the season so far. If west ham go for a straight 4-4-2 with zamora and harewood up front then i think we will be ok and flem and malky will cope no problem. If they play connoly up front or just behind the front two then i think he will be the problem. He gave malky real problems last season at selhurst park and this is what worries me. If connoly starts on the bench i think we will win comfortably (2-0 francis, brennan). If connoly plays from the off then i think there will be plenty of goals ending in a 4-3 (huckerby 2, francis, brennan) win for us. Whatever way, a packed out carrow road will have a part to play. Im really looking forward to this one and with good vocal support and encouragement from all sides of the ground im sure we will cheer the boys on to victory.

What is all this negativity. West Ham would like to win the game but will be cautious however will play 3 up front, leaving them light in midfield, providing Francis and Holt play (is DF going to play in Jamaica or not) we can out battle them there.

The Hammers defence is poor Huckerby against Repka should be interesting.

A draw would suit West Ham especially when they look at our home record although Hammers away record is good only lost 2, but drawn too many Sheff Utd 3-1 up will be in the back of their minds.

We may need to change shape at back but Deane and Harewood will not be a problem, Connolly a danger needs to be watched even man marked.

Nothing to get too worried about unless injury to McVeigh or Francis leaves us short in midfield.

I think we might win but worst result we are looking at is 1-1 draw, we also have a good record against W Ham at Carrow Rd. City to lose I don''t think so, lets have some faith after all I shall be wearing my lucky green sweater worked a treat last 3 weeks and will continue to do so, it does smell a bit now though, best to swerve N&P Upper Tier.

See you Saturday you non believers.

I find their attacking options pretty frigthening. I think Reo-Coker will feature and I rate him more highly that Connolly and Harewood. With them around as well i just hope Malky can cope but i rather doubt it. I know it won''t happen but i really wish NW would Put Shackell in there. If he can deal with Rob Earnshaw he should be given the chance to take on these lot.
Hopefully Pardew is still working out his best formation and player selections and that they haven''t gelled yet as a team!

Think it could be pretty high scoring: 3-3 (Francis, Brennan, McKenzie)

I think that West Ham having a FA Cup replay midweek following our match with a ''prize'' of a tie at Man U may have an effect on them.

Worthy has stopped Francis from going to Jamaica, and has asked Laurie Sanchez not to play McV or Mullers for more than 45 mins (according to Ceefax last night) so I expect to see us at full strength.

Having said that - after a pretty indifferent season WH look pretty handy right now and are a good away side - it will be a very interesting match - i''ll save my prediction for the fantasy league.