Sign in to follow this  
Sim086

New Users- Take Note

I don''t post here very often, but read everyday, far too often infact, however I am fed up with the amount of new users or glory hunters that seemed to have joined this forum.

Half the time you talk absolute rubbish and actually have no idea what your going on about. For example that ridiculous thread about are manager not remebering when crofts was here, ffs he wasn''t even here, is it news he didn''t know that? No it is isn''t, if you haven''t got any postive or intersting to say, dont post, because you are making this forum very poor at the moment.

Umm..............you''ve fallen in to the same trap as the one you are accusing other people of.    You can''t accuse others of not being positive and interesting when posting something that isn''t positive or interesting.  [:^)]

Haha, I know this wasn''t very interesting was just getting on my nerves though........ I can make up a ridiculous rumor if you like or suggest we should be going for Berbatov....... oh wait thats been done lol!

Think you need to take a chill pill mate.

Its an open forum and people can post NCFC related posts when they wish. If you choose to read them fine, respond fine, ignore fine, disagree with opinion fine, hurl abuse not fine but happens.

I would suggest you read and comment when you enjoy the subject, rest of the time just read and leave.

And there are some great anger Mgmt courses available on Google......

[quote user="Sim086"]

I don''t post here very often, but read everyday, far too often infact, however I am fed up with the amount of new users or glory hunters that seemed to have joined this forum.

Half the time you talk absolute rubbish and actually have no idea what your going on about. For example that ridiculous thread about are manager not remebering when crofts was here, ffs he wasn''t even here, is it news he didn''t know that? No it is isn''t, if you haven''t got any postive or intersting to say, dont post, because you are making this forum very poor at the moment.

[/quote]You don''t need to be a newbie to have that problem....[:D]

[quote user="Sim086"]

[/quote]

You sir are a glory hunting newb very blatently If one looks at sign up days and the low post count.Although I do like your use of a disclaimer in line one.

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"][quote user="Sim086"]

[/quote]

You sir are a glory hunting newb very blatently If one looks at sign up days and the low post count.
Although I do like your use of a disclaimer in line one.
[/quote] Prick

[quote user="Sim086"] Prick[/quote]Yes mate, I am a star, thanks for reminding me.You however should have been around long enough to realise the swear checker and be a bit more clucking inventive son ;)

It doesn''t matter nowadays...the majority of new users to this message board are existing members anyway using multiple accounts, the most notorious poster obviously being the infamous BW, who I believe was actually an existing member anyway!!

[quote user="Sim086"]

[/quote]*Number of glory hunters*That''s quite interesting don''t you think?