Sign in to follow this  
Ernie

Whats going to be the new capacity this coming season?

We know we have been squeezing in extra seats over the last couple of years or so putting our capacity upto 27,000 ish but doesnt anybody know how many more seats or if we have put a stand in front of the hotel and what our supposed capacity is actually going to be this year?

[quote user="Ernie"]We know we have been squeezing in extra seats over the last couple of years or so putting our capacity upto 27,000 ish but doesnt anybody know how many more seats or if we have put a stand in front of the hotel and what our supposed capacity is actually going to be this year?[/quote]

sorry does

It''s weird, isn''t it. It seems if it was going to be Holt, he would have named him a lot sooner, so maybe he has another player in mind.

Maybe Holt''s actions (no idea what they could be) during this contract dispute meant he lost the armband as a result. No idea. If it does end up being Holt though, why let it drag on?

There has been a total of 17 new seats added this summer (one stairway removed where it wasn''t required in the City Stand I believe). As for the hotel corner, the plans are still in place, but the club are still in negotiations with the stakeholders of the hotel. At present we are 300 seats low on the away allocation that we should offer (2,400 instead of 2,700), so a proportion of any new seats in the corner would have to go to away fans. I''d imagine they would take the 700 new seats plus 2,000 in the Jarrold releasing 400 for home supporters.

[quote user="Matt Juler"]There has been a total of 17 new seats added this summer (one stairway removed where it wasn''t required in the City Stand I believe). As for the hotel corner, the plans are still in place, but the club are still in negotiations with the stakeholders of the hotel. At present we are 300 seats low on the away allocation that we should offer (2,400 instead of 2,700), so a proportion of any new seats in the corner would have to go to away fans. I''d imagine they would take the 700 new seats plus 2,000 in the Jarrold releasing 400 for home supporters.[/quote]

Why can''t we just build a  cage with a big screen in the car park for the away  fans? Problem sorted  

[quote user="pete_norw"]

[quote user="Matt Juler"]There has been a total of 17 new seats added this summer (one stairway removed where it wasn''t required in the City Stand I believe). As for the hotel corner, the plans are still in place, but the club are still in negotiations with the stakeholders of the hotel. At present we are 300 seats low on the away allocation that we should offer (2,400 instead of 2,700), so a proportion of any new seats in the corner would have to go to away fans. I''d imagine they would take the 700 new seats plus 2,000 in the Jarrold releasing 400 for home supporters.[/quote]

Why can''t we just build a  cage with a big screen in the car park for the away  fans? Problem sorted  

[/quote]Why, have Leeds suddenly got promoted ?