Sign in to follow this  
Skerritt

Villa 2 Burton 1

[quote user="Charlie Sierra"][quote user="Jakesacanary"]

Why ? Why Why ? Why ? Did we need to know this useless piece of info Stupid idiot.......

Go support em if u love the man that much........

[/quote]

I''m no psychologist but it seems pretty obvious to me that it isn''t the OP who hasnt moved on, it''s those who are STILL having a panick attack every time Lambert is mentioned.  Anyone who claims they are not slightly interested to see how Lambert gets on following the manner in which he left us and who thinks this thread is irrelevant is clearly still in the denial phase of the grief process.

[/quote]

Spot on Charlie - this board is getting vitriolic against posters who post something that is of interest to them and then have a charge from the forum police. If people want to talk about Lambert/Villa, why on earth not? If they want to talk about Gunn/Roeder/Grant/Worthy etc, why not?

I admit it, I''m interested in Lambert and how Villa are doing. I''m not ashamed and I dont care what other posters on here think about that.

I''m also interested in what is happening about Rangers today, how Russia will do with that muppet in charge etc etc.....

As has been said dozens of times nobody has the right to tell other people on here what topic they should or shouldn''t bring up. Read it if you find it interesting and ignore it if you don''t. Simples  

What did amuse me with that game was Andy Marshall started in goal!!

I cant believe hes still playing and for a premier league side too, surely even Lambert cant get the best out of him!!!

[quote user="Skerritt"]Agree with GP at he end of the day if you don''t care about what I post, than dont read it.[/quote]

How do I know if I don''t want to read it if I don''t read it first??     [*-)]

The clue is in the title. If you don''t want to read about Lambert and Villa don''t open a thread titled Villa 2 Burton 1. Simples.

[quote user="Dave"]

What did amuse me with that game was Andy Marshall started in goal!!

I cant believe hes still playing and for a premier league side too, surely even Lambert cant get the best out of him!!!

[/quote]Marshall only played because Given, and Dunne, were allowed a few extra days off. They''re due to meet up with the squad today to fly to the U.S.Guzan, who would have replaced Given, was released by McLeish but after talking to Lambert is set to re-sign in the next couple of days.It was great to see Villa actually attacking again after the ''tactics'' employed by McLeish.

[quote user="JF"]The clue is in the title. If you don''t want to read about Lambert and Villa don''t open a thread titled Villa 2 Burton 1. Simples.[/quote]

I read all threads on here.   They are all supposed to be relevant to our club, although I know some are not.  I wanted to read this thread to see what justification there was for having a thread of that title.   Imo, there wasn''t any.............................   

I''m not suggesting people stop writing what they want,  I just think that if you are going to post something be prepared to back it up -  you are always going to come up against people with a different view.   Just get used to it.    Its a free country................or it used to be [:^)]

"If you don''t want to read about Lambert and Villa don''t open a thread titled Villa 2 Burton 1"

If so, why doesn''t the Pinkun stop providing different sections so you can post posts relevant to those sections and simply put up you advise instead ?

[quote user="City1st"]

"If you don''t want to read about Lambert and Villa don''t open a thread titled Villa 2 Burton 1"

If so, why doesn''t the Pinkun stop providing different sections so you can post posts relevant to those sections and simply put up you advise instead ?

[/quote]

How many times does it need to be said, no one reads the other football section. The only threads with multiple replies to them there, are the ones which got multiple replies before being moved.

And some people want to talk about a previous Norwich City manager, and the team he will be facing us with next season, its not irrelevant.

"no one reads the other football section2

how do you know ?