Sign in to follow this  
Yellow Messiah

Judas's Staff at Villa

[quote user="Bore Bore Bor"]With all due respect to Robert Mugabe, Adolf Hitler, Ghenghis Khan and Pol Pot, Paul Lambert is history''s greatest monster and must be stopped at all costs.[/quote]Genghis Khan wasn''t the monster modern western history portrays him as.

[quote user="Ncfc123"]

Currently it includes Peter Grant and Glenn Roeder, while Hughton has Calderwood, Trollope, Chester and hopefully Culverhouse and Karsa!

[/quote]

Do you know exactly what actually went on?! Don''t go calling Lamber a Judas, we owe him a lot for what hes done for our club!!

[quote user="Col Canary"]So, next time one of your colleagues at work leaves to go to a competitor for a new challenge and a pay rise, will you stop speaking to them, abuse them and call them Judas? No..... thought not. Its just business, plain and simple. Why do you apply different rules just because its football?[/quote]

you really can''t see the difference ?

No. To most players and coaching staff there is no difference. Its a JOB and a CAREER. But to us fans there is a huge difference becuase we have a massive emotional attachment to the club.

You really can''t see that?

"As was pointed out on the last page, Peter Grant was sacked by Villa at the same time as McLeish"

They sacked Peter Grant? and they have Lambo? This is more serious than I thought!

Thank God for Glen Roeder!!!!!!!!!!

[quote user="Col Canary"]No. To most players and coaching staff there is no difference. Its a JOB and a CAREER. But to us fans there is a huge difference becuase we have a massive emotional attachment to the club. You really can''t see that?[/quote]

yes i can see that iots a job to them..but i can see why fans would get upset about someone they idolise leaving for a rival as opposed to getting upset about some pr1ck you work with jumping ship ....

Villa’s backroom team consists of first team coaches Gordon Cowans and

Kevin MacDonald, goalkeeping coach Terry Gennoe, fitness coach Adrian

Lamb, chief scout Paul Montgomery and chief medical officer Dr Ian

McGuinness.

Lambert was always going to move to another club at some point and I don''t fault him for that, but as soon as he handed in his resignation he became part of NCFC history. I really like the appointment of Chris Hughton and hope that he can persuade Holt to stay, but if not, at least he has a strong squad to build upon at the best time to be doing it. It''s another era now, so let''s move on.