Sign in to follow this  
Syteanric

Holt going to Ipswich

... what would be the quickest way?should i drive back towards Norwich and join the A140 or is there a quicker route?thanks all!

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]... what would be the quickest way?should i drive back towards Norwich and join the A140 or is there a quicker route?thanks all![/quote]
A humourous thread on the Pinkun which is both witty and original? Kudos Jas.
Infinitely funnier than the same, incessant "XXXX signs!!!" and then a picture of a sign.

[quote user="BroadstairsR"]I usually take the coastal route and stop off at Yarmouth market for a bag of chips.[/quote]

Bit risky that. Yarmouth Chips. 

[quote user="BroadstairsR"]I usually take the coastal route and stop off at Yarmouth market for a bag of chips.[/quote]

Disagree Broadstairs. If you going to stop off there make it worthwhile and attempt to polish off this beast. If you eat it in under an hour it is free.

Feeling full: Robert Pinto travelled 125 miles to take on the Kidz Breakfast challenge - and then proceeded to finish the mammoth meal in 26 minutes

[quote user="Canary23"]Thanks goodness, a Holt thread that doesn''t fill me with rage![/quote]Apparently, as part of the Jubilee year, the Queen is going to grant Holt a royal charter......