Sign in to follow this  
Dave

Tim Sherwoods odds rapidly shortening

He was 5/1 with one firm the other night , Lee Clarke has come into 3/1 with Skybet his odds have shortened quite a bit today.

Take nothing from odds. Its just where money is being put and bookies covering their back sides. wait until a manager is 1/4 or lower then take note.

I wouldn''t be unhappy with Sherwood for some reason. Been working and learning under Arry.
And don''t forget he was so good at Blackburn they didn''t allow Kenny to sign Zidane as they had Tim ;)

Sounds like a betting syndicate in full flow. Someone with very good knowledge of the manager who will become Norwich City manager will punt money on to someone they know wont get the job keeping the real managers odd at a good price.

Then suddenly lump a massive lump on the correct person at a good price. Happy days massive profit. Happens all the time.

If the bookies knew anything he would be a lot less than 5/1 or 7/1, you wouldn''t be able to bet on him if they did.

The last man to work under Harry and go into management (Adams) flopped big time

[quote user="Give Peas a Chance "]Far too soon!!!

We''re still in the ''Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink'' stage[/quote]Indeed Peas remember that little heart stopper.

Dont know if a dream team, but Hughton and Sherwood..?? Think they may have worked together at Spurs.

Another interesting name I have heard is Paul Clement, currently working with Ancelotti at PSG, very well respected coach, worked with Hiddink and Scolari at Chelsea, also with McNally at Fulham.

Young ambitious, european experience, worked with some great coaches.

[quote user="Canary Willo"]Another interesting name I have heard is Paul Clement, currently working with Ancelotti at PSG, very well respected coach, worked with Hiddink and Scolari at Chelsea, also with McNally at Fulham.

Young ambitious, european experience, worked with some great coaches.[/quote]

That is an extremely good shout to be honest, and I think he''s just waiting for the chance to show what he can do.

I mentioned Clement on here a couple of days ago. If he''s interested he''d be a great shout. Only problem is if it went well with him I could see us being back in exactly the same position as we are now next summer.

I agree Indy and thanks for the comments.

For fear of ridicule I did not quote a ''source'', however, there is one and quite credible too. Not to say, he is identified, merely a consideration as known to McNally and fits certain critera.

Initially I was underwhelmed but Google him and there are many decent words said about him from well respected Managers.