Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for FONCY with the Pink un Pickers

Thankyou Nutty for all your efforts and i am positive i say that on behalf of all PUPs wherever they may be.

[Y][Y][Y][Y][Y][Y]

Through gritted teeth [:P] congratulations Mr. Bump!  A fitting analogy would see you being Man City & me Man Utd.

Genuinely a big thank you to Eddie.  You always seem to be doing something, half the time it''s posting rubbish on here[:P].  Seriously you do this, raising money for EACH, you keep some of our PUPs well watered and I''m sure the grandkids help to keep you out of trouble tooand they are just the things I know about and I don''t really know you.[Y]

I know this has been said before, but it would have been great if Ray could see the success of his PUPs now and not just the PUPs, but also the brilliant success the club is having, 12th in the Premiership, winning away at Spurs, so many others!  I wonder what he would have made of it all?  I am sure he is looking down and I know he had so many great memories from his posts on here.

I can''t believe that''s it until next season[:(]

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]Genuinely a big thank you to Eddie.  You always seem to be doing something, half the time it''s posting rubbish on here[:P].  Seriously you do this, raising money for EACH, you keep some of our PUPs well watered and I''m sure the grandkids help to keep you out of trouble tooand they are just the things I know about and I don''t really know you.[Y][/quote]Not to mention the many hours he must spend buying dodgy shirts [;)]

Well done Mr Bump.  Great effort. 

Thanks for making this thread Nutty, for keeping track of all the scores and updates.

Any plans for any sort of bet for Euro 2012 in a similar vein to the World Cup 2010?

Have a great summer everyone.