Sign in to follow this  
Canary1902

Lambert............McNally...........Grant! Speak up to your fans!

I know there''s been plenty of forums on here tonight about the situation. So many that I can''t even pick through them all.

Fact of the matter is, NCFC need to speak up. We should be in a situation where we are celebrating a great season, and secondly, looking forward to the next. We are now in a situation where;

A) We have a striker that no longer wants to be with us (go knows why). And we need to use summer to replace him if so,

and;

B) We have a manager who may move on in the not too distant future.

NCFC need to do something to put the fan''s minds at ease. The last thing we need going into "second season syndrome" is lack of concentration from the manager, as he''s concentrating on the career of not only himself, but his club''s captain.

David Fox''s Tweet earlier got it spot on.......''Was hoping for a quiet 2 months''

Weren''t we all Foxy, were''nt we all

No, I was hoping that we would have had Lambert''s first transfer target of the summer already heading for Norfolk to sign on the dotted line. So far all we have had is talk of people making a swift exit. Anyone would have thought we had just been relegated!

Perhaps the amount of ''forums'' are down to folk who "can''t even pick through them all "maybe if you did there would be so many and you might have not needed to start another thread

I love how us City fans can pull together at a time like this. If you don''t want to read a forum, don''t come on a forum site idiot

"If you don''t want to read a forum"that''s a bit rich from someone who says"can''t even pick through them all"

[quote user="City1st"]Perhaps the amount of ''forums'' are down to folk who

"can''t even pick through them all "

maybe if you did there would be so many and you might have not needed to start another thread

[/quote]

Or perhaps the club could just come out and tell the supporters what is happening. Rodgers has told Swansea fans that he has unfinished business there - what do we have the silence is deafening.

I''m sorry, would you like me to read every one of these thread of a friday night?:

Holt signs for....
If this is true
Is our club imploding
Official statement
Holt still wants to play in Drury''s game
McNally ignoring situation
Grant Holt the balance of power
I love Grant Holt but if he goes

Quit moaning and have a grown up conversation.

I don''t come on here to take abuse from my own fans

But you expect others to read yoursmuch as those who posted  "every one of these thread" did

My point was. I have just been ready forums about. Holt. McNally. Lambert. Lack of clarification. Holt''s future. The club''s future.

I''ve read all the forums. But as my post contained parts of all of these, I chose to create a new one, rather than post a different comment on every single one.

Enough said I''ll leave it at that. I don''t come on here to argue, I come on here to exchange comments with the people who love what I love

"So many that I can''t even pick through them all."or"I''ve read all the forums"

I don''t come on here to argue, I come on here to exchange commentit is only argument when you disagree

ps the forum is the whole thing, this is a thread (within that forum)

I thought you had gone"Enough said I''ll leave it at that"

I don''t have to prove myself to someone who is clearly bored and on this "Thread" for all the wrong reasons.

But cheers for the advice. I''ll take your comments on board, you are clearly the life and sole of Norwich City Football Club. I wish I could be like you. Really I do.

Thanks for the 30 minutes of entertainment

Cheerio!

"you are clearly the life and sole of Norwich City Football Club"only to you I should imagine

maybe if you did there would be so many and you might have not needed to start another thread

[/quote]

nee naw nee naw nee naw ... get your trousers on we''re the forum police and we aven''t ''ad our breakfast you`re nicked

[quote user="ridgeman"]

[/quote]

Or perhaps the club could just come out and tell the supporters what is happening. Rodgers has told Swansea fans that he has unfinished business there - what do we have the silence is deafening.

[/quote]

Rodgers was out of work for a long time after being sacked by Reading. He is held back by fear IMO as Liverpool is a poison chalice and supporters will surely see him sacked within a year. I hope Lambert sees the same possibility with Villa as this will keep him with us.  

Holt''s timing annoys me. He has taken all the limelight away from Adam Drury on Tuesday night which I think is very poor. Holt''s made the game all about him yet it has nothing to do with him.

I really like Holt, he''s been great for us, but I''m not interested in any player who doesn''t want to be here. Give him his wish, get a decent price and let him go. At the age of 31 years old, we''ve had the best of him.