Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

Nice to see that Wes likes to join in with the fans...

"During the romps through League One and The Championship Holt was such a stand-out performer that they may as well have scrapped the idea of a vote and just engraved his name on the Barry Butler trophy in mid-March"

Sounds fair enough for this year too. There''s been plenty of other great contributions but the stand out HAS to be Holt!

I''ll be surprised if Ruddy doesn''t win it this season. Purely because he has been the most consistent performer throughout the season.

Holt''s talismanic qualities on top of his goals & performances will push Ruddy though.

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]...when they sing his name at Carrow Road...[/quote]I wonder if he also mutters "oh for f*ck''s sake Hoolahan!" as he runs around in a circle before giving the ball straight to the opposition''s defensive midfielder?

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]...when they sing his name at Carrow Road...
[/quote]

I wonder if he also mutters "oh for f*ck''s sake Hoolahan!" as he runs around in a circle before giving the ball straight to the opposition''s defensive midfielder?

[/quote].....but he beats 4 players before giving it away, two of them twice.