Sign in to follow this  
peter2704

Arsenal Allocation

I know usually we''d get 3,000 allocated to us for this game. Just wondered if anyone had heard if this is likely to be higher due to demand at all??

I think someone said on here the other day that away allocation in the prem has to be 10% of the stadium''s capacity, if that is the case then there should be around 6000 tickets available.

It''s 10% or 3,000 minimum. Whatever is lower (unless its a club like Blackburn who cannot sell their tickets so they give 5,000), so it will be 3,000 for Arsenal. I reckon it will be a ballot in Group 3, I am in Group 3 so I hope I am lucky - desperate to go!

Whilst it''s "only Norwich", it''s the last home game of the season for Arsenal so there will be a lot of demand.

There are 700 away season ticket holders and at a guess 1500 who may be in the P2 group so that leaves 800 left for the P3 group. Assuming of course that all of P1 & P2 actually apply for the game. Perhaps the early kick off may lessen demand

[quote user="Tim Allman"]There are 700 away season ticket holders and at a guess 1500 who may be in the P2 group so that leaves 800 left for the P3 group. Assuming of course that all of P1 & P2 actually apply for the game. Perhaps the early kick off may lessen demand[/quote]So there should be a bit of hope.Does anyone actually know how the club do these ballots? They can''t just pick the applications out of the hat!