Sign in to follow this  
Jack Barak

Swans fans

http://forum.planetswans.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=117158Not all bad, fair lay to them and glad we will both be staying up to have another year in the Prem.

Stoke have been playing some good football this season. I know what you mean though. Given their sucess, I''d take it as a compliment. Some of our play has been quite direct - take the wins at WBA.

The allusion we play a long ball game - which was made by one fan and only very rarely this season

. Like most successful teams we do both - our midfield can pass it short - we actually outpassed when it came to making openings swansea today which I was not expecting - but we also know the value of a long pass as well as focusing on the short one.

I

The Swansea fans seem like a good enough bunch on that site, they have accepted that they were beaten by a better side on the day. Which is no mean feat considering the teams that have left there empty handed.

Ive read opposing teams forums on the odd occasion, and I feel that the Swans and the Baggies are decent footie fans who appear to call it as it is........hat`s off to em I say.

The reason that we allegedly play the "long ball"???We have players that can pick a pass from more than 6 foot!!!