Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

Carrow Road, from the air, in the snow - wallpapers

Brilliant picture. Cheers for letting us have it. Cheeky request time.... How about one from a matchday with a full house? Preferably in warmer weather when everyone is wearing their colours!

[quote user="barclaystand"]Brilliant picture. Cheers for letting us have it. Cheeky request time.... How about one from a matchday with a full house? Preferably in warmer weather when everyone is wearing their colours![/quote]Fortunately the photogrpaher who took the pic in his plane sits behind me so when he''s next in I''ll ask him if he can go up in the air when City are at home (imagine there''s some Premier League/DataCo ruling that says No though).

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"][quote user="barclaystand"]Brilliant picture. Cheers for letting us have it.
Cheeky request time.... How about one from a matchday with a full house? Preferably in warmer weather when everyone is wearing their colours!
[/quote]

Fortunately the photogrpaher who took the pic in his plane sits behind me so when he''s next in I''ll ask him if he can go up in the air when City are at home (imagine there''s some Premier League/DataCo ruling that says No though).
[/quote]

Pete,

I thought the restriction on taking photographs during the game was that they couldn''t be published while the game was being played. Surely no one is going to say no to an a pic taken from an aircraft?

OTBC!  UYLT!

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]Reader Lee Tucker has offered a couple of alternatives to our Carrow Road in the snow wallpapers, which are now available here

[/quote]

A certain someone is waiting to cover her computer screen with a bare chested striker who wears no.9[:D]