Sign in to follow this  
ricardo

The Binners Norwich Relegation Clock has been taken down.

Just seen a thread about it on TWTDSee this link   http://www.twtd.co.uk/mb.php?m=v&t=177929&r=1433012#1433012LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Oh good - are they going to replace it with one for themselves?

Even our own relegation prediction league appears to have admitted defeat....perhaps the EADT could now have one on those giant thermometer things that you see outside churches that can track the paupers ever increasing debt as it heads towards £100m

[quote user="City1st"]Even our own relegation prediction league appears to have admitted defeat

....perhaps the EADT could now have one on those giant thermometer things that you see outside churches that can track the paupers ever increasing debt as it heads towards £100m

[/quote]

Shame, HA HAHA HA HA HA HA AHA sttering as I laugh now look ya

[quote user="Phil Schmil"]Still there as far as I can see: http://www.eveningstar.co.uk/sport scroll down about half-way.[/quote]

Is that paper run by 12 yr old school children, ? they want a good old smack.

It wouldn''t add to the Scum debt too much to repaint the clock in Blue and White, and replace the letters "N C" with "I T", would it ?

Seriously though, did anyone else seee Clegg''s performance on Look East yesterday ? A masterclass in vagaries, evasiveness and half truths . If people like this are running the show at Poorman Rd, then is it any wonder that the Binners are in the state they are in . I loved the constant reference to "The Owner". Why not "Mr Evans" or "Marcus" ? Or is there something they are not telling us ? Perhaps they are preparing for the time when the Official administrator is "The Owner" ?