Sign in to follow this  
pete

Surman gets talkative

criticising players and slagging players off are completely different things BW, you are doing the latter.

get behind the lads

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"][quote user="BW"]Largey do you know why you annoy me so much?[/quote]Wow, I''ll bet he''ll be crying himself to sleep at night now, knowing that he gets on your nerves that much.Oh and by the way, Holt never played in the middle at Forest, he played on the wing.  And it''s a pretty bonkers idea.[/quote]

He played both i am afraid. It''s just another option and it''s worth a try i think.

[quote user="BW"][quote user="Graham Humphrey"][quote user="BW"]Largey do you know why you annoy me so much?[/quote]
Wow, I''ll bet he''ll be crying himself to sleep at night now, knowing that he gets on your nerves that much.

Oh and by the way, Holt never played in the middle at Forest, he played on the wing.  And it''s a pretty bonkers idea.
[/quote] He played both i am afraid. It''s just another option and it''s worth a try i think.[/quote]

I am sure he played up front for Forest and did really well,and then next season he was put out on the wing for some reason,and didn''t do that good.

Grant Holt in the centre of the park? Are you being serious? Yes the guy is a legend. Yes the guy is a hero. But he is not a passing machine! He is quite slow at turning, notoriously bad at tackling, and most and foremost, a predator in the box and one of our best strikers. Square pegs in round holes and all.

Thinking of Grant Holts qualities, I don''t see many which would make him a formidable central midfielder. Probably why he has never played that position before! It''s an absolutely bonkers idea which I would expect to come in from a Canary Caller.

We look a bit indecisive at the back. Let''s stick Hoolahan at CB, he can play the ball out from the back and not just hoof it up pitch..........

He is a great passer i think you will find. Agree with your tackling point

He is a decent passer when given time to pick out a pass, I agree. However you don''t get much time in the middle, and I''m not sure that quick one touch passing is one of his strong points.

Saying you think Holt should play CM has completely invalidated your opinion on Johnson for me BW!

Johnson has been superb all season...

[quote user="Mowgli and Bear"]I actually liked Etuhu however i never thought he would do so well in the prem. Secondly wasn''t i the first to notice problems with barnett and everyone steamed into me how wrong i was it was only a matter of weeks later everyone was crowing on how bad he is playing. Now i have noticed it with Johnson once again no one wants to agree with me however i can put my house on the fact there will be some bradley Johnson is crap threads in the coming weeks posted that aren''t from me.

Then when i try to point out i was right and people should trust my judgment in future i will only get told no one likes a told you so. You guys are so predictable you are like sheep.
First argue no ones allowed a ground breaking view then when you struggle to back up your original claim you go totally the other side of the fence as though you a deeply troubled person with bi-polar and try and claim this was your original way of thinking. The thing is it seems i see things way before any of you because i don''t watch the games sitting on my hands fingering my arsehole like most of you cretins do.[/quote]I''m with you on about Johnson. He''s ok. Reminds me of Gary Holt and Andy Hughes who both did a lot of work but lacked finesse with their end product.Mind you, I like to go against the majority view as well.

Bradley Johnson is the best midfielder we have who can play in the role given to him. He has been exceptional this season, gone off the boil a bit the last couple games but he''s performed way above my expectations. I originally expected him to be nothing more than backup. Think we''ll see the best of him when he''s alongside Fox again. Johnson can concentrate on winning the ball then, and Fox can knock it about.