Sign in to follow this  
Nexus_Canary

No, No .... The REAL REAL worrying thing about tonight

Is the laughable and fickle reaction from all the fans who actually feel like they have to indepth discuss / worry about a bleeding Carling Cup Loss.

What would you rather have close season ??Quater finals ? Semi Finals of the Carling Cup ??Or to survive relegation ?

Ill take 10-0 vs Western Lower Cowfield in the first round of the Fa Cup to stay in the league.Actually, bugger it. Id take 5-0 loss to the Scum to stay in the Prem league !!!!!Just get a grip people, a lot of you make me sick talking about fines / refunds etc etc.OTBC.In it together or go buy yourself a blue scarf and head down the road cos we dont need your crying !

[quote user="CDMullins"]Whats happening tonight?[/quote]Do I have to explain when Im being sarcastic as well Mullins ??Bleeding hell :(

Obviously failed to spot that my comment was sarcastic,

But it pretty much sums you up, not even knowing what day it is!

[quote user="CDMullins"]

Obviously failed to spot that my comment was sarcastic,

But it pretty much sums you up, not even knowing what day it is!

[/quote]Its monday.

You are rather simple arnt you!!

You have posted twice now about Ipswich it seems you have a huge desire to keep winding people up about not being Norwich City suuporters but Ipswich fans.

Are you actually insecure about your choice of team?

Lets get things out in the open......

1. Dont give a rats ass about the Carling cup, but I care about the performance and attitude of players.

2.13000 fans turned up to watch the team they love, to see them lose to lower opposition heavily.

3.I am glad we are out of the cup but not in that fashion!!

4. 4 players in the starting 11 started away at Wigan and I am sorry does have some form of reflection on the league, its a chance to show the gaffer what they can do.

5.Dont agree with booing or fines, I just agree with my team putting up a spirited performance, even if they lose look like thier trying.

6.I would take prem over cups every game but people like you need to chill out and let people have their say!!!

Why dont you respect peoples views and add value in your posts.....

I dont respect peoples views when there is nothing held within to respect friend ;)13,000 sounds like a full house at Portman road on a Saturday.

[quote user="ChelmsfordCanary"]How do you know that, you know alot about Ipswich.....[/quote]Well your the one that lives 36 miles from the place so you tell me s!!!!

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"][quote user="ChelmsfordCanary"]How do you know that, you know alot about Ipswich.....[/quote]Well your the one that lives 36 miles from the place so you tell me s!!!![/quote]

I''m with Chelmsford here. First team game with a lot of first team players on the pitch. People are perfectly entitled to express their views and concerns that we lost 4-0 at home to a league 1 club. Nobody is going overboard and we all know it will be a different line up and hopefully a different attitude on saturday but if this board is not to discuss Norwich city first team matches and players then what the hell is it for.

Where is it written that Fa Cup or League cup = relegation. Didn''t really pay much attention to last nigts game so I don''t know how we performed but it is fair to criticise if the team looked like they didn''t care. so shut up about your opinion as others, shock horror, will have a different opinion to yours.