Sign in to follow this  
Google Bot

IpswichCrazy vs MrNorwichCrazy

Noticed that in IpswichCrazy''s latest video he made reference to a NorwichCrazy, so went searching..

Cracked me up:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytkDdoxkRjc

Sorry, i can''t link, on a mac!

[quote user="Chelmsford Canary"]I''ve just watched the first two minutes before switching off - I now need counselling![/quote]

I know one I can recommend if you are interested.

Nasty crap if you ask me, taking the piss out of people with disabilties.

The person who made it should get a life, and a girlfriend maybe?

[quote user="mickfoot"]Nasty crap if you ask me, taking the piss out of people with disabilties. The person who made it should get a life, and a girlfriend maybe?[/quote]

Totally agree mickfoot...very sad.

[quote user="mickfoot"]Nasty crap if you ask me, taking the piss out of people with disabilties.

The person who made it should get a life, and a girlfriend maybe?[/quote]

I think you will find that he was taking the piss out of Ipswichcrazy, the guy who made the video "Norwich City Going To Hell" and he hasn''t got a disability, unless you know otherwise.

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="mickfoot"]Nasty crap if you ask me, taking the piss out of people with disabilties. The person who made it should get a life, and a girlfriend maybe?[/quote]

[/quote]Perhaps you need a sense of humour.

[quote user="The Young One"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

Perhaps you need a sense of humour.
[/quote]

I have one already....called Python!!

I find nothing funny in Ipswich Crazy...just a vunrable chap who follows his club.

Gents, the whole Ipswich crazy debate must surely centre on the fact that this nimrod is capable of buying computer, setting up a camera, creating a YouTube page and uploading videos of himself etc etc. Just how vulnerable is this bloke if he can perform such tasks?

He was also spotted at Portman Road on that famous night and be assured he seemed perfectly capable of dishing up as much verbal abuse as any of the others, not looking particularly vulnerable that night.

He deserves all he gets, if he doesn’t like it he is perfectly capable of removing his goodies from YouTube.

[quote user="Bury Green"] if he doesn’t like it he is perfectly capable of removing his goodies from YouTube.[/quote]That''s not strictly true, he did remove the infamous video about City, but a Norwich fan had ripped it from YouTube and then uploaded it to his own account. IpswichCrazy was begging for its removal. Technically he has had his copyrights breached and would only need to email YouTube to get it removed, but he doesn''t seem to know that.

[quote user="The Young One"][quote user="mickfoot"]Nasty crap if you ask me, taking the piss out of people with disabilties.

The person who made it should get a life, and a girlfriend maybe?[/quote]I think you will find that he was taking the piss out of Ipswichcrazy, the guy who made the video "Norwich City Going To Hell" and he hasn''t got a disability, unless you know otherwise.[/quote]An Ipswich fan that I know believes that he has autism, so yes he does have a disability. Not that this changes anything, the video is still hilarious.